No Escape ((OOC/Sign Ups)) #2

72 Blood Elf Mage
01/17/2013 06:10 PMPosted by Valamunre
To your post Silv, we just have our toons say their choice to Bitzy, correct? And also, hunters do have their pets again right?

Yeah. Answer him and hunters do have pets. But you are also flanked by two ten foot tall elementals so any ruckus will be dealt with swiftly and burningly.

EDIT: And I need some dinner, I'll finish the rest of the post when I'm done.
Edited by Silvestris on 1/17/2013 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ok from what I can see it seems Lillideath is not here, and our characters were fighting that slave hunter person with the spiders. So since she does not seem to be here, what do I do for our previous situation fighting the spiders?

Also when I read Bitzy I assumed he was a female based on his nameXD
Reply Quote
37 Tauren Shaman
so is everyone at the fortress then and I agree with Samm i thought Bitzy was a she :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The Elementals are the ones leading myself, Ein and Bloods, yeah?
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Mage
ok from what I can see it seems Lillideath is not here, and our characters were fighting that slave hunter person with the spiders. So since she does not seem to be here, what do I do for our previous situation fighting the spiders?

Also when I read Bitzy I assumed he was a female based on his nameXD

I'm going to let Elise bump into your character.

And Bitzy is a hot blooded young goblin male in his prime! He's sexy and he knows it!

One of his little quirks is that he always has a *ahem* dirty publication somewhere nearby. He likes da ladies.

Ok dinner time.

01/17/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Dristis

Yes.
Edited by Silvestris on 1/17/2013 6:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
37 Tauren Shaman
Will post soon and going to assume that everyone outside is still outside
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest
XD I almost feel bad for Bitzy. There's not much Maj is good for except cooking, cleaning, mending and healing - she's too weak to haul stone or be a fighter.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Name: Nek'mashra Bonebiter
Race: Orc
Affiliation: Horde
Class: Hunter

Appearance (physical appearance and clothing): Standing at 6'1, Nek'mashra has a pea green skin tone, her build one of the average orc female. She takes pride in her muscles, finding it quite amusing she could break almost any other race in half. The top of her head is shaved, leaving the back to only having a dark brown ponytail. Nek'mashra never puts her hair down, even when to sleep, she just folds it into a bun. She has been tempted to shave her entire head to save her the work of brushing the hair she does have.

Her left eye is a deep amber, a spark of insanity residing within, though it's probably just her urge to fight and always on edge. Her right eye is mechanical. There are no straps, it was placed in her socket and was connected through arcane energy. She still believes it was the elements that helped her and argues with anyone who disagrees. The right eye is able to be taken out, Nek'mashra playing with it sometimes when she gets bored. It's a silver all around, the tiniest of screws and cogs in and outside of it. What represents the iris is a small blue metal, her eyes not matching.

Nek'mashra's tusks are quite tiny, though she had always wished for them to be bigger. Her lips are thin, making a strict line when she does scowl.

Nek'mashra is typically seen in her armor. A mix of old worn brown and rusty blood red mail pants, the silver lining it helping to keep the armor together. There are straps all around it, which Nek'mashra places a small dagger or two in, in case of too close of combat.

Her chestpiece has the brown mostly on her abdomen while the red is on her actual chest. The shoulder armor she wears is all the rust red, save for the silver lining. On that lining, there tend to be small spikes, sharp enough to prick the skin. This is in case she would need to ram into anybody. It wouldn't be too uncommon for her. The gloves and boots are much the same, spikes on the back of her hands as well. Her belt is all brown, holding a few viles of natural poisons, such as venoms from snakes and spiders. The hood on her head is what she considers her head armor, though it doesn't seem like much to others.

Personality: Nek'mashra is a bit on the eccentric side, always accusing people of outright crazy things. She once thought a group called The Black Legion was the Burning Legion returning. She's suspicious a majority of the time and tends to throw caution out the window when she feels it's necessary. Her best friend is Cat, her feline companion. She believes Cat can do almost anything, even operate a machine gun; she just thinks that Cat never wants to because she is lazy, like a typical cat.

Special Skills (optional): She can bite through flesh. Seems handy to her.

Short Bio: Nek'mashra was always strange, even as a child. She would stare at other children while they played, only to end up poking them upside the head, or even biting them for no apparent reason. Even to this day, if someone looks at her funny or she finds them somewhat appealing, she'll go up and bite them on the arm.

As she grew up, her father had to control her biting issues, though the people of her village understood. She was a Bonebiter after all. It came time soon when the Bonebiter's left Razor Hill and into Orgrimmar, Nek'mashra's father finding it safer for his growing family and where he could help out more. After moving into the big capital, her father was immediately enrolled into the military. Since then, Nek'mashra has trained herself, inspiring to be in her father's footsteps.

When Nek'mashra was finally of age to venture out on her own, her first goal was to head over to Ashenvale. That didn't work out so well, seeing as the first thing that happened to her was an ambush. The Night Elves jumped her, stabbed her, and shot their arrows, one even lucky enough to steal Nek'mashra's eye. With rage, she crushed as many of them as she could, though helped seem to be right beside her as a cat began to maul the bodies. Out of the five, three were defeated, the other two retreating. Nek'mashra took the cat as her own, naming her nothing but... Cat, and found help at a Horde establishment.

There, she had retrieved her mechanical eye from a goblin and his friend, learned more ways of the hunter, and her pride of being an orc only swelled more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
This is why I asked the hunter and pet question.
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Mage
01/17/2013 07:04 PMPosted by Valamunre
She believes Cat can do almost anything, even operate a machine gun; she just thinks that Cat never wants to because she is lazy, like a typical cat.

Its ironic that as I was reading this and as I write this my cat is on my lap and refuses to move, and so i must type one handed.

Accepted! Love it!
Reply Quote
59 Draenei Warrior
What about Rysill? is she accepted?
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Mage
Sorry I thought I accepted her already, I must have written up her accept post but not hit submit. I liked the part about how she gave herself a name that was as close to her original as she could remember.

Accepted!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Awesome :D

So when do we post for the new characters?

EDIT: Lia, Teron, and Annalin are also with the elementals, right? This post threw me off a bit:

01/17/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Dristis
Edited by Valamunre on 1/17/2013 7:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Mage
You can write them up anytime. Any new characters are either working int he quarry or in the slave shanty town. If they're in the quarry you don't have much to type about. But if your in the slave town you can post about the escape, or even interact with Gareth and Setra. Last I posted they had ducked into a seemingly empty hut. Your character could follow them or have actually been in the hut.

EDIT: ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE NEAR OR IN THE PIT WHEN THE ELEMENTALS APPEARED WERE MADE TO FOLLOW THEM DOWN TO BITZY! :D
Edited by Silvestris on 1/17/2013 7:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If I remember correctly I believe just about everyone was recaptured before the thread halted

I think the only ones still "free" are my character, Arenn's character, and the captain, and first mate I believe everyone else was recaptured or incapacitated
Reply Quote
59 Draenei Warrior
yay! Rysill's in!
Reply Quote
45 Human Mage
will hopefully get a post up tomorrow. Haewen's part of the five or so currently in Bitzy's presence. Still thinking about whether I will bring in another character.
Edited by Morgannlefay on 1/17/2013 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Mage
Sorry I didn't give the three girls (Erani, Majustu, and Naerdil) much to write about. Basically the spiders loosely wrapped you in sticky webbing and dragged you to Elsie, who is arguing with Dalfein. You can write about the effects of the venom wearing off (it doesn't last long after the bite, though its potent) and about overhearing the conversation or trying to escape fromt he webbing.

But if you try too hard to escape from the webbing the spiders may bite you back into submission.
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest
Would they have bitten Maj? Pretty sure she was on the verge of unconsciousness or unconscious from Mana exhaustion before they even reached her.
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Mage
01/17/2013 08:19 PMPosted by Majustu
Would they have bitten Maj? Pretty sure she was on the verge of unconsciousness or unconscious from Mana exhaustion before they even reached her.

Yeah, they don't discriminate. Maj might be in a bad way right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]