Anyone from Vanilla still around?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm Heratli, if you don't remember me you missed out.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
We collected sweet purples in vanilla.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

best ret pally in TL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/23/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Mèrcthegreat

best ret pally in TL

Good point, Mercthegreat.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm the only ret pally on tl....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
tlord best lord
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I don't believe growing up prevents you from playing.

Some of the people I remember most were already grown up when playing in vanilla. I miss Candy, Chiro, and Desc. I recall pvping with Short Bus Raiders with tons of paladin healers(Faleco, Tex, others), natureblade, ofnir, brainstew, tweake, valora, auspix, crusaderadam, pyrownage, darksoulol, and probably more that I cannot remember off the top of my head.

Such is the nature of the beast. I can hardly remember most of the names of people I raided with.
Edited by Yijiao on 5/16/2013 11:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Ride the Pink Pony!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Some of the people I remember most were already grown up when playing in vanilla. I miss Candy, Chiro, and Desc. I recall pvping with Short Bus Raiders with tons of paladin healers(Faleco, Tex, others), natureblade, ofnir, brainstew, tweake, valora, auspix, crusaderadam, pyrownage, darksoulol, and probably more that I cannot remember off the top of my head.

Such is the nature of the beast. I can hardly remember most of the names of people I raided with.

Yijiao <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Applemask will probably still be here when the lights go off. Unfortunately.
Reply Quote
97 Troll Priest
Wow, Heratil and Applemask....Those are two vintage TL players right there...

I'm vanilla TL. Was in Warstomp Clan for a minute and Nox Necis for most of my early days. Dead SEXY and Pink Ponys after that. Tyranny and Blightlords after that.

My roommate was in Nightfall when they were at their peak after TBC came out.

Lots of good times on WSG against Shadowcol.

Begby was biggest troll TL ever saw. Good ol' Findecano was our historian. Chaaos legendary frost mage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Hi Yijao <3 Candy is quasi using WoW as an IM client to chat with Vio and I lol (he's back in Japan). Bumped into Heratli on his horde as he ganked me (punk!) lol

How ya been?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You have to be really bored on a rainy day to check forums.

I goof off on a few servers, right now mostly leveling the very old guild Lost Explorers Inc on Thunderlord, Tuesdays a few friends have Panda runs on Elune.

Candy posts a lot on FB, I think he and Chiro divorced years ago. I do miss a lot of people from back then, it was a lot of work but was pretty fun.

Is Kali Swarm still recruiting?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Call me crazy, I'm coming back to this place after a nice 2 year adventure.

Maybe Applemask will stop whining for a bit.
Edited by Profile on 6/11/2013 7:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Vex
no one from Vanilla plays anymore. they all grew up.

i did not

Although when BC launched i was only 52 >.0 and in Atropos Knights
Ceri is perhaps my more memorable druid ... but i've been around since Vanilla and happy to call thunder!@#$% my main server and mostly keeping to blue side.

in BC i was apart of Revelations before they disbanded, i would stand outside Aldor bank open boxes for a tip right next to Alz, while my druid was doing those Gruul's and Mag server PuGs.

In Wrath i would open boxes around Shatt. mostly ontop of the well or outside the bank steps.
Edited by Squick on 6/13/2013 1:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I still lurk....mainly play D3 these days but my account is active :)
Edited by Draginclaw on 6/25/2013 1:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Leadbelly sounds familiar.

There are quite a few left you just have to look hard sometimes.

And Draginclaw you don't lurk in WoW enough damnit!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Leadbelly sounds familiar.

There are quite a few left you just have to look hard sometimes.

And Draginclaw you don't lurk in WoW enough damnit!

Indeed.

I didn't hit 60 during Vanilla. I started in late 2005 but didn't start raiding til Kara came out in B.C., way back in the days of Ubiquitous.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
@M3th (lol swear filter) , I see you race changed because you got a spirit sword yesterday ^_^
Edited by Emptronic on 6/26/2013 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Indeed.

Fell 1 Runestone short of the cape too, so next week for that one.

P.S. I only got it because Striker was awesome and passed on it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]