Holy Paladins NEED An AOE Damage Spell

90 Human Priest
Hello,

I'm just throwing this suggestion out there in hopes that Blizzard will see it and do something about it. And to see if anyone else agrees with me!

Holy Paladins really, severely need some sort of AOE damaging spell. It doesn't even have to be good damage, just something! I find it especially frustrating when farming low level dungeons/raids/mobs. Do you have any idea how irritating Nefarian is in Blackwing Lair for a holy paladin?! haha :) Took me ages to down all the mobs! Maybe just give us a weak version of Consecration or something?

Thanks for reading!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Carry tomes and spec into Light's Hammer when needed. 1 min cd and good dmg+heals. SoR from time-to-time. Should be set.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Carry tomes and spec into Light's Hammer when needed. 1 min cd and good dmg+heals. SoR from time-to-time. Should be set.

That helps while soloing at level 90, but it's kind of a pain. It would be better for a lot of other reasons (leveling as holy, adding versatility) if we had an AoE that had no cooldown.

I've been trying to convince Blizzard to consider making Denounce work with seals; it would make seals relevant to Holy again, and if SoR made Denounce an AoE, it would fill in that gap. Not to mention how SoI might be a ranged mana return with Denounce :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
They should just give Consecration back to all Pallies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

No thanks. I don't want a spell I'll never use.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/09/2013 09:30 PMPosted by Vlada

No thanks. I don't want a spell I'll never use.

I would use it... it would be very, very useful to have any sort of AoE as a holy paladin. I'm about to cave in and spec into lights hammer in my offspec, even though it has an impractical 1 minute cooldown. At least its something.

What I've had to resort to till now is targeting myself with holy prism to damage multiple mobs. Very inefficient, and it makes soloing content a right pain in the !@#$ when there's more than one mob on me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, to be honest, there is no 'caving' with the new talent system.

"Oh hey, I need some AoE here!"

3 seconds later....

"Great, now I can AoE.. sorta!"
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'd prefer and AoE too. Sure it may not be the best, but it would at least help down groups of mobs faster. It would be nice since we can take so many enemies on as it is, helping to get single target one enemy while getting others to at least 80% health would be beneficial.

And why lights hammer? The damage to me seems negligible compared to holy prism.

5 enemies take 28k dmg = 140k dmg to 5 enemies every 20 seconds = 420k every minute. Without criticals. Can lights hammers accumulate 420k dmg every time it's used?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

ffs please
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]