I miss you guys!!!!

90 Pandaren Monk
So i started re-leveling a character on AD and it brought back some great memories. Now most of you remember me as Hawtmama or with the guild Hallowed Core. Yes most of you hated me but thats what made this server so fun to me. I actually miss me and castien fighting in trade chat, trying to decide whose epeen was the biggest or even in these same forums.... god i miss you guys.... bringing tears to my eyes.

Anyway i just wanted to stop by and thank you for all the great memories
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Castien and i... for you grammer !@#$s
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Your arguments were far more entertaining than some of our other trade trolls.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Yeah I remember you. but not for trade chat. I just remember seeing you standing there in ORG...like all day. Every time I logged in, or did my business around the city...I'd come back and there ya were. :D

I also have some fond memories of AD. It at one point, was considered a dying realm but I guess these days our population has become irrelevant. I just came back to the game. Hoping to get back into things:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]