[A] Hand of Palandine - Recruiting

90 Dwarf Paladin
Hand of Palandine is RECRUITING

We’re currently opening our recruitment to replace players with less than stellar attendance or performance.

We’re looking for players that understand raiding is a commitment made to a group of 24 other players. We understand that not everyone will be able to attend ever raid, as from time to time real life issues creep up, we’re willing to work with that as long as you communicate with us the days you will not be able to attend.

We’re definitely not interested in players that only raid for themselves and whenever they decide they think they should log on.

Below is a list of classes we would like to bolster our raid team with. We do not need all that is listed below, but it would be nice have additional players for days others cannot attend raids.

If you are worried about not being a CORE raider, we believe in rewarding players who performance and attendance is solid, basically your spot is yours to earn and keep.

We are looking for:
[Tanks]
[1] Tank (warrior, death knight, monk or druid)
[1] Off-spec tank (any class)

[Healers]
[1] Monk
[2] Shaman
[1] Druid
[1] Priest (holy spec)

[Melee DPS]
[1] Rogue
[1] Druid
[1] Shaman

[Ranged DPS]
[2] Priest
[1] Druid
[1] Shaman

Even though I've listed a pretty specific set of classes we are looking for, I encourage anyone looking for a new guild to get in contact with me.

Our raid times:
[Tuesday] 7:00 - 9:00PM (or later) MST - (9-11pm EST, 6-8pm PST)
[Wednesday] 7:00 - 9:00PM (or later) MST - (9-11pm EST, 6-8pm PST)
[Thursday] 7:00 - 9:00PM (or later) MST - (9-11pm EST, 6-8pm PST)
[Sunday] 7:00 - 9:00PM (or later) MST - (9-11pm EST, 6-8pm PST)

If you are interested feel free to contact me in game.

Cheers!
Braneour
www.palandine.com
www.twitch.tv/hoptv
Edited by Braneour on 1/5/2013 11:35 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]