pvp players

(Locked)

90 Orc Warrior
Where are the pvp players on this server? I have been guild hopping, attempting to find people to pvp with and no one even cares about it. Finally joined casual killers but they are more into world pvp then rated pvp.

Im looking for skilled and semi geared/geared people to do arena with. Have ran multiple comps with lots of experience but most of the players we pick up from the streets of orgrimmar still click and backpeddle. Send me ingame mail if you are interested in running competitive comps. Thanks.
91 Human Hunter
theyre all alliance and in GS last time i checked
90 Orc Warrior
So should i faction change or just xfer servers now... What was that name of some guild who started pubstomping people in vanilla in wsg? Clan Meteora or something?
90 Night Elf Mage
ya cuz horde sucks from what i hear
100 Orc Warlock
cry me a river pvp's thats like the only other guild i know of that pvp
90 Orc Warrior
Its not that you dont do arena, or you dont do bgs, but the majority of people are severely undergeared late into the season and have no experience in higher tier games. Im not just looking for anyone. I could pick up random people all day but their skill level isnt what I need it to be. 90% of the people I play with I have to tell them how to play their own class. You guys are great, just not what im looking for. They told me you are starting an RBG team, HOWEVER, thats when they all get at least full dreadful. Its way too late to do RBGs in dreadful gear. I dont hold anything against you guys for that, but playing an underdog game all season just isnt fun. Im just looking for something more serious than "for fun". No hate from me man, just looking around.
90 Human Mage
Take a look at the arena ladders.

There is one team from Blackhand with a 2k+ rating this season, and a few above 1800 (most of them Alliance). Our server simply does not have a large community of experienced players dedicated to arenas.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
horde side xfered to other places
90 Pandaren Shaman
PVP is alive and well on both the Horde and Alliance side, but before I jump into it all Let me get a few things out the way that may bug a few people about reading my post.

First: I want to start out by saying I am NOT A PRO.(you already know this)
I'm just giving information for people like Samesh that may not know or for people that want to know if PVP is alive on this server.
I have not been playing much the past few months and some of these guilds may have started raiding more than PVP but I'm sure it wouldn't take much to get them back into some good ole Arena matches.

Second: I want to let you know that I am not the best at spelling.. Even with spell check. (die spell check ios)

Third: I suck at sentence structure, so feel free to flame me on this.
I will not get mad (Nerd Rage and throw kittens maybe)

Okay now the silly stuff is out the way Lets post some of the guilds that I remember that do Arena/RBGS/World PVP..

Samesh,

Lot of people still PVP Horde and Alliance side on this server.

"YOU" just have to find them and find out what times they do them.

PANIC!!!
The few people in this guild are amazing and are always down for some PVP. Whether It be Arena or RBG's. Don't go to them with a noob group (just for points) cause they will not go. They are real Pros!
And don't put up with much crap. They can be super friendly so they will not tell you if your group is noob. They may just say "hmm let me jump on an alt!"
From what I remember they are either online super late or super early.

CRY ME A RIVER!!
Is an awesome Guild with great people that "Push Rating!!!!"
This guild has been around for a bit now and runs RBGS/Arenas on the regular.
The GM (which is a good friend of mine) Kicks butt at leading RBGS! Although she may not enjoy doing it as she hates window lickers. She is one of the best and enjoys having a good time in Skype as long as you follow directions and get on the Kill Target!
In my experience they are online around 8ish 9ish PM server time.

HORDEçORE PWNOGRAPHY !!!!
Some of my best friends!! Want to kick it in vent?? Ask the GM (good friend of mine) and join the fun!. They do it all from Random BG's/Random Alt low level BG's. Mixed with some Arena and I think they are starting up RBGS again!! OH they also love some World PVP!! Yes I said it, WORLD PVP. Something that has been missing. You can find most of them outside of Org. At all hours day and night in the /join worlddefense chat. Yes I said it and you have to type it to join it. /Join WorldDefense. See something getting attacked? They are almost always the first ones there!

CASUAL KILLERS!!!
I don't know If I played with these guys but hey it's another guild that does PVP!!!!
GO Rots GO!!

If you want to faction change to Alliance.

GWEN STEFANI
Very cool PVP base, and some of the best Arena Players on this server! Played with a small group of these guys late last season on their horde characters in some RBGS. Very fun Alliance guild that even Raids? Whats a Raid?

THE FLOCK
Another guild that has great players like GWEN STEFANI and they even do some World PVP. (OoOoOo World PVP).. Yes they Arena but not sure about RBGS.

Long as you leave your ego at the door and don't cry "NO ONE IS HEALING ME" you will fit in with all these guilds. And most chances are "NO ONE IS HEALING YOU" cause you're "LOS" or "Over Extended"

I have one hell of an ego and god type complex so I'm not allowed to join their groups/Guilds. And I NERD RAGE to the point of throwing kittens. (for the people that know me.. you know this is BS!)

Samesh,
This is just a few guilds you may want to check out. I'm sure there are more out there.
Like I said you have to look for them.
And again PVP is alive and well on this server even though you don't see it.
Edited by Greenmean on 1/11/2013 10:12 PM PST
90 Pandaren Shaman
And as I type this you joined Cry Me A River!
GG man! Hope it's what you're looking for!
90 Pandaren Shaman
Take a look at the arena ladders.

There is one team from Blackhand with a 2k+ rating this season, and a few above 1800 (most of them Alliance). Our server simply does not have a large community of experienced players dedicated to arenas.

Some people Like myself hate the first PVP season of a new expansion.
So I'm going to wait for the next season Like I do every expansion.
:)
90 Worgen Druid
All of the goodies went alliance in cata, or transferred off. There's like 1 2k rbg group on ally side & as for 3s, I haven't kept up with that this season but I think there's also 1 team over 2k. /shrug
90 Human Death Knight
Only two teams on the server have hit 2100+, both Alliance.
90 Human Warrior
Blackhand (Alliance) finally has a 2.2k RBG team this season. Most of our core group is in <Insight>, but we have to pug 2-3 CR's each week. We're hoping to find more skilled PvPers to build up a full T2 Blackhand group and push rating. Feel free to message me if you're interested in joining.
Edited by Songhammer on 1/16/2013 4:13 PM PST
88 Undead Priest
Blackhand (Alliance) finally has a 2.2k RBG team this season. Most of our core group is in <Insight>, but we have to pug 2-3 CR's each week. We're hoping to find more skilled PvPers to build up a full T2 Blackhand group and push rating. Feel free to message me if you're interested in joining.

lol. obvious exploiter. the 0-whatever in EoTs says it all.

Songhammer = Digitalholy 2.0
88 Undead Priest
another person openly saying they exploited. how are people this stupid.
90 Human Warrior
You are aware that it's a known bug, and it shows a lot of people at '0' EOTS games played? Right??? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6308610878 (took ten seconds to google)

You have to be pretty sad to think that it's impossible to get up to 2.2k in RBG's without cheating. Please, don't be that guy.
Edited by Songhammer on 1/16/2013 7:43 PM PST
88 Undead Priest
You are aware that it's a known bug, and it shows a lot of people at '0' EOTS games played? Right??? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6308610878 (took ten seconds to google)

You have to be pretty sad to think that it's impossible to get up to 2.2k in RBG's without cheating. Please, don't be that guy.

Lets go back to digital's situation. Someone with no experience in any rating, stuck very low all season, randomly gets 2200.

Bugs don't account for lack of skill.
90 Human Warrior
Stuck very low all season? You must enjoy making things up, because we've gone up in rating pretty consistently every week since we started running together. If that's what you have to do to feel better about yourself, then I feel sorry for you. The fact is, 2200 isn't very difficult to get with a competent team. I already know how you're going to act, though. I immediately debunked your first claim, now you're going to go to any lengths to discredit our achievement because you're jealous, or just a troll. It's pretty typical, as well as laughable.

Also, there are virtually no people who PvP on Blackhand, other than the people on our RBG team (and a few others of course). I run 2's with random people every day, which I do for practice, and to help randoms and friends cap. I also run 3's and 5's with people I know, regardless of the team comp. Some things in video games are done for fun (arena), others (RBG's in this case) are done because they are a good test of a player's skill, and his ability to work well in a group. I enjoy doing RBG's with my friends for those reasons, and we're getting pretty good at them. Just because you can't say the same, you don't have to go around crying that people exploited for a relatively un-impressive achievement.

Thanks for giving me some entertainment, Venti. You will be laughed at by my RBG team for days to come.
Edited by Songhammer on 1/16/2013 9:59 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]