pvp players

(Locked)

88 Undead Priest
Ok, just to discredit you again.

Yes very low all season. You randomly get to 2200 over a day from 2000. Which if I was to guess was only over a day (not the same day) because you got the first one before midnight and the second one after.

Yes, you have obviously crawled up rating all season. Mainly because your "competent team" isn't good enough to do it easily. You're "team" probably got up to 1900, 2000 MAX, and then after capping yourselfs out decide to take the easy road to T2.

To justify what I said about you not being good. First of all, look at your gems. Its pretty obvious that you aren't on a competent team because any competent team wouldn't take a warrior that wasn't gemmed resilience in and out of his !@#. Second, you have never been to 2000 in any bracket in arenas. Thats one red alert. No need to explain that 1800 arenas doesn't equal 2200 in RBGs.

If that wasn't enough then how about my experience playing against you. Lets just say this. There are a few good warriors on this server, you aren't one of them.

The number one reason why I know you didn't earn you rating. Because no one in their right mind would look for PvPs on the Blackhand forums. At least no one who earned their rating legitimately.
90 Human Priest
Venti? L2Troll! 6-7 of us have been RBG'ng together for 2-3 months now. Look at my record, look at the games we've played, look at the win loss ratio! Arena vs. RBGs?!?! It's an entirely different play style. Don't even try compare our RBG team with your arena rating...

I discredit you for your absolute failure as a troll. We "EARNED" our rating...going from 2k to 2.2k isn't hard when you're winning!!!

Blackhand is a dead server, my friends list has more Battle IDs than I can keep up with filled with players who enjoy playing pvp and who are down right great players. Tichondrious, Kel'thuzad....the main two servers we recruit from for RBGs. You did know you can X-realm RBG right?! maybe thats where you fail the most...iono. You seem to be a lonely pvp'er on the Blackhand alliance and I feel sad. I really do!

AND OMG, plz gear/talent spec me and tell me my flaws!!!! I'll take your criticism because I know my setup works best for me and I put up high numbers. I hope you even laugh that I still have dreadful gear at 2.2k rating. It'll just tell me how truly unskilled you are as a pvp player. Pity
90 Gnome Monk
HAI GUYZ I CHEATED TO 2.2K TOO!
90 Human Death Knight
Post on your main chief.

Oh and can we start talking more about how duels are everything and all that matter?

Way to derail this thread Venti. Guy looking for people to PvP with and all you can do is hate.

We went 6-0 last night to get over 2.2k. When you play well as a group, good things happen. Check the Ach's, we climbed week to week and got over the hump last night. Anyone who has played with our group can confirm.

ZERO exploits. ZERO cheating. Legit.
90 Human Priest
Definitely LF a Rshaman or HPal for 5s. Please hit me up in game if you're a competent player and have a majority of your Malevolent gear. most importantly your 5 piece set and 2x Upgraded Weapon
100 Night Elf Warrior
Go ahead and shoot at me too for no Arenas. The Prot Warrior RBG Flag Carrier Excels in arena.
100 Human Warrior
Hey Venti, this is what having friends looks like. You should try it out some time.
88 Undead Priest
01/16/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Songhammer
Hey Venti, this is what having friends looks like. You should try it out some time.

You mean more bad players doing the same thing as you?

Color me not impressed.
100 Human Warrior
So, you have nothing else to say? Cool. Cya around tryhard..
90 Human Death Knight
01/16/2013 11:22 PMPosted by Venti

You mean more bad players doing the same thing as you?

Color me not impressed.

How about we color you jealous?
100 Night Elf Warrior
Come on over Venti, and you can stand outside of our rated BGs getting water and stuff for us. You will have friends too... We might even let you play a game with us one day.
88 Undead Priest
This mediocre 1750 support group is ceaseless to amuse.
90 Human Mage
/popcorn
100 Human Warrior
Nothing to see here Luxxa, unless you're looking to do some RBGs.. :P

We've been lacking a consistent Mage and Warlock from the start, because there are so few on the server (Alliance, at least) interested in RBGs, which is why we have to find a few pugs every week (cross-realm). That alone is hard to overcome, (pulling in someone random and trying to work with them). We're also a ''new'' team, who have enjoyed growing TOGETHER over the past few months, and climbing up the rankings to 2.2k despite an admitted lack of experience in competitive RBGs prior to our 'formation', (not many people can say that).

It would be much easier to progress if we had a full group of players from Blackhand that wanted to do the same, which is why I made my initial post (and first ever). I don't think many people would transfer to a pretty low population PvE server to play with some randoms on BH, so getting a relatively serious Blackhand group together would be great, and something fun for people on a server that don't have much else to do (besides raiding, and dailies of course ;X)

Anyways, anyone can feel free to message me if you'd like to talk about joining, or just want to do some PvP. We don't mind if your RBG rating isn't very high (we obviously have to assume that you aren't already 2.2k+ :P), we're just looking for dedicated players who enjoy and are skilled/geared for PvP. Hopefully there are still some left on Blackhand.

~Song
Edited by Songhammer on 1/17/2013 5:30 AM PST
88 Undead Priest
At this point, who ever you are, you still exploited. How is it possible that in S9, a much easier time for RBGs, it took 10 people who had all be WELL over 2500 in arenas, to get to high RBG rating. Yet in this season, with much less participation (harder to get rating), some random 1750 players break 2200.

You can give me page after page of excuses to how you did it, but it would all be a lie.

Why not just post one SS of you guys beating a legitimate team? If you are that incredible to be at the same rating as some rank 1 players you must have some SS of you guys beating them.

I'm not sure what you are aiming at with your last sentence. I'm under the impression that you are trying to prove I'm Latte. So to not give it away I'll give you a hint, LOOK AT MY NAME.

Hopefully something connects in your head.
90 Human Death Knight
Yawn, you bore me.

By the way, considering learning how to heal an MLD, Latte :)
100 Pandaren Warrior
which hunter pet is the best dps?
90 Human Priest
We have a 3s and 5s team that plan on pushing 2200 before the end of the season, just haven't found a solid night to do it yet. And AQ, you say arena takes more skill...I respectfully disagree. Yes, you need to be a good at cycling thru your CCs with your teammates...but RBGs aren't that far from arena. You find a lotta players who have trouble focus targeting or CC'ng healers in RBGs. when in arena , It's easier to find a focus target and CC a healer since there is only one (3s)...RBGs carry out a LOT more Communication within the group. Your kill target may or may not be the first one discussed. Arena on the other hand, depending on your comp...a CC/kill plan can be made before the match starts.

Back to Venti...who's your main? Is he on alliance? If so, come pvp with us one night, we'll prove to you we're legit. We've already seen your other trolling efforts on other RBG/PvP threads. Because others succeed, doesn't mean they cheat. Just means you're not trying hard enough to find a good team or aren't good enough to get into those teams in the first place.

Plz stop bashing us on this thread without revealing yourself. If you're gonna hide your main toon in the shadows, keep your comments there as well.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]