pvp players

(Locked)

88 Undead Priest
We have a 3s and 5s team that plan on pushing 2200 before the end of the season, just haven't found a solid night to do it yet. And AQ, you say arena takes more skill...I respectfully disagree. Yes, you need to be a good at cycling thru your CCs with your teammates...but RBGs aren't that far from arena. You find a lotta players who have trouble focus targeting or CC'ng healers in RBGs. when in arena , It's easier to find a focus target and CC a healer since there is only one (3s)...RBGs carry out a LOT more Communication within the group. Your kill target may or may not be the first one discussed. Arena on the other hand, depending on your comp...a CC/kill plan can be made before the match starts.

This is almost word for word what digitalholy said.

In that thread someone exploited and bragged about earning the rating legitimately. As far as anyone can tell you guys are doing the exact same thing.

I really don't want to insult any of you for being bad anymore, but how on earth does someone who has never been high rated in arenas know which is harder. I do agree comparing them is sort of apples and oranges but arenas are by far the hardest part of this game. Which is not to say they are hard, but the hardest part.
100 Human Warrior
Nobody is bragging Venti, we are simply looking for a few more consistent, capable players to PvP with, (in a thread that was made to find PvPers on Blackhand). You're the only one here doing otherwise.

The offer still stands though, feel free to stop hiding on your Horde alt and let us know who you are so we can invite your Alliance main to an RBG or two. Otherwise, just stop commenting now because you're starting to get desperate, and you're even noticeably losing a little bit of steam. Just accept the simple fact that people can work together to achieve a goal and you'll be a happier person in general.

~Song
Edited by Songhammer on 1/17/2013 3:55 PM PST
88 Undead Priest
Is it that hard to post a SS of you guys working together in RBGs?

Maybe you guys can work together to post the SS,...
100 Human Warrior
Is it that hard to post on your main so we can invite and carry you in an RBG?

Surely, you can't be that weak..?
88 Undead Priest
If you don't have the mental capacity to figure out which toon is my main then you don't deserve to know. It is more than obvious.
100 Human Warrior
The only thing that's obvious is that you're somehow jealous that we hit 2.2k and you have purposefully refused to post from your jaded main in order to discredit the work we put in to do so. If your identity was that obvious you wouldn't be hiding behind an alt in the first place. People who are scared post on alts to troll, people who are proud of their accomplishments post on their mains to let their server know that they need a couple more players to fill one of the only high rated RBG teams on the server.

Our goal here (the thread in general) is to progress, and to help Blackhand PvP progress, yours is to hate... It seems like someone's priorities are mixed up..

~Song
Edited by Songhammer on 1/17/2013 4:40 PM PST
90 Orc Warrior
Nah im good now, through time I met enough people, started my own rbg group, went 6-2 last night, at a 1800+ mmr, one loss was due to 2 of our dps DCing. And Cry Me A River is an excellent guild for subs and knowledge. We are pushing rating but we are a bit undergeared. thanks tho.
100 Human Warrior
Now now, Iced Latte..

I've always been gemmed like this, and have also always planned to regem for more resil when I get the extra PvP Power from my T2 weapon on Tuesday. Your ''proof'' that I didn't earn my 2.2k rating comes from my gemming, and the fact that until MoP, I didn't PvP competitively (due to being a tank since Vanilla)? Honestly, you can't get any more pathetic.. (or wrong).

Also, guess what? We don't have to send you screenshots to prove ourselves. We've already done that by being the only group around to hit 2.2k, and even invited you to our group to actually run WITH us. Either way, you'll say ''one SS or game doesn't prove anything, you got lucky''.. Your style of trolling isn't very hard to read, and frankly, it's getting a bit stale. Maybe it's time to find a new trolling endeavor to take on...

~Song

[edit] The one thing in life you hate is when people do things you can't do. See you later, pal...
Edited by Songhammer on 1/17/2013 7:41 PM PST
100 Night Elf Warrior
Tell you what Venti, I take your challenge and I raise you one. I will let the Handicaped "Waterboy(you)" come play some RBGs with us. We will carry you to 2100. We wont get you 22 since we KNOW you cant do it on your own. But hell im sure we can 9 man where you are stuck.
88 Undead Priest
First off all. I haven't done any RBGs this season. I've had my fun, gotten well above were you guys are exploiting.

Second, SHOW ME ONE SS, since you guys are still obviously doing games. Oh wait you can't show me a SS of a game you guys have won. You have only exploited.

Thanks.
Edited by Venti on 1/17/2013 8:02 PM PST
100 Human Warrior
We've offered to let you join an RBG so you can see and hear us playing LIVE, but you keep crying about screenshots?! It seems like you're the one who's scared to be exposed.

No, we're not going to put a group together at your bidding so we can SS a win for you. I can't even do RBGs until Tuesday because I ended the week with 3490 points, and wouldn't sacrifice my T2 for a chance at a couple more rating points for the week (when I already gained 212). If one of the other guys in the group feel the need to shut you up for good (which won't happen either way) then they will post a SS of one of their wins this weekend, but until then you're just going to have to continue making a fool out of yourself on the forums while people laugh at your attempts to discredit good players, who want nothing more than to see PvP 'come back' to Blackhand. I have no interest in replying to you anymore, as your comments aren't worth anyone's time other than your own. Enjoy the jealousy, while we continue to thrive..

~Song
Edited by Songhammer on 1/17/2013 8:12 PM PST
88 Undead Priest
A fool of myself? You, being an arrogant horrible player, tried bragging about earning RBG rating when you didn't.

Why on earth would I be jealous of anyone of you? Assuming you aren't exploiting (99.9999999% sure you are), then you are still mediocre 1750 players. You can't forget that I've played against you before. You aren't good, stop acting like you are Blackhand's reckoning.

Also, I would love to see you guys win a RBGs; like bigfoot, the Lochness monster, or a pink unicorn, it would cool seeing something that hasn't been seen before.
100 Human Warrior
Feel free to troll to your heart's content, Latte. Maybe you'll end up saying something factual on accident.. (but that would require you to admit that you're wrong, and a blatant liar).

~Song out..
88 Undead Priest
Feel free to troll to your heart's content, Latte. Maybe you'll end up saying something factual on accident.. (but that would require you to admit that you're wrong, and a blatant liar).

~Song out..

It would incredibly easy for you to prove I'm wrong. One screen shot is all it takes.

But in the mean time I'll be here. I'll keep being the hero Blackhand deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

So you'll hunt me,..
100 Pandaren Warrior
01/17/2013 07:43 PMPosted by Kinkayed
Tell you what Venti, I take your challenge and I raise you one. I will let the Handicaped "Waterboy(you)" come play some RBGs with us. We will carry you to 2100. We wont get you 22 since we KNOW you cant do it on your own. But hell im sure we can 9 man where you are stuck.

First off, I don't particularly care for Venti. We had a bit of a falling out, so this is no way a butt buddy post. That being said during S9 I was leading (along with Taras) rbgs with a group of roughly 17 people from various guilds (only a few are still playing/on blackhand). Venti (playing a mage at the time) was usually with us, and I felt he pulled his weight.

My memory is a bit fuzzy but the losses we had were mainly from top Illidan teams. Some people in the group were fortunate enough to get the bug where they didn't lose rating, but most lost quite a bit on a loss. Most of us at the time I quit (around feb 2011, about 3 months into S9) were around 2300-2400

I won't argue against you guys about Venti's personality, but as a player, I'd be more than confident he can pull his weight in both rbgs and arenas
90 Troll Priest
Luxxa pass the popcorn!!
Edited by Delovely on 1/18/2013 7:50 AM PST
88 Undead Priest
72 games played in 3s. Stuck even lower than 1750.

And these guys are trying to convince me they earned 2200 in RBGs.

lawlz
100 Human Warrior
Nobody's trying to convince 'you' of anything Latte. In fact, none of us care about you at all, because it's beyond obvious that you're trolling. The ad hominem attacks are getting quite old though. It's a shame that you've spent days and actual resources (fervently searching for anything you can use to attack us) of your life trying to discredit players you know nothing about, especially considering the simple fact that you're wrong AND consistently lying through your teeth, (even YOU know you're lying). You have no ''proof'' of anything, because no ''proof'' exists, other than our achievements that PROVE that we're good enough to play in high rated RBG's.

Again, picking at people's arena ratings on a server with no PvPers to choose from is laughable. I've already stated multiple times I run arena with friends and randoms, regardless of the comp, JUST TO PLAY THE GAME. You know your argument holds no water, but you also think that someone will be embarrassed when you comment that we're in a 1750 team with friends, and also a 2.2k RBG team (wait, the ONLY 2.2k team)? Yeah, nobody's going to be embarrassed at that. The only person that should be embarrassed is you for wasting hours of your life trying to 'prove' your lie by commenting on gems and arena ratings, while ignoring every invitation to ACTUALLY PLAY A GAME WITH US to judge for yourself if we're legit or not (according to your own self-absorbed standards, at least).

I think I've found out the problem though, you're just a fairly pathetic and lonely person in general. This has nothing to do with WoW, and you know deep down that we got our rating legitimately, you just can't stand seeing people you don't know succeed, and have to call them cheaters in public to make YOURSELF feel better. You're lying to everyone here, and most importantly yourself. That's the lonely life of the troll, and so far you've fit the description 'to a T'. I feel genuinely sorry for you as a human being..

~Song
Edited by Songhammer on 1/18/2013 12:47 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]