Krankheits recruitment thread

90 Undead Warlock
I'm starting to generally feel bad for the people legitimately trying to recruit on the Shandris forums and have decided to start my own recruitment thread and invite people to troll and argue here.

So here it goes;

Krankheit, Warlock extraordinaire, is currently recruiting a group of fans to follow him around and sing his praises. Members of my following do not need to be warlocks, but it is encouraged. Members will be required to log on when I do and be available for all my bidding at anytime. I will start a guild called Krankheits minions so that it looks like I have countless demons following me.

If I am raiding, all followers will be required to be outside the raid and be ready to cheer at me for support after every wipe.

I am also recruiting for concubines, the application process for that is slightly different...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'd like to apply. Where do I start?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/07/2013 04:15 PMPosted by Alannafaye

I assume you meant for the concubine position?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/07/2013 04:19 PMPosted by Krankheit

I assume you meant for the concubine position?

Why, yes, of course!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I would like to know if you have a website. Possibly of some of your concubines in action for "research" purposes of course.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Do your recruits have to follow you around holding pulled out fragments of your pockets as you walk around Org doing your daily AH stuff?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
What's the point of having followers if I'm still required to do my own AH stuff? Also, as well as the people following me I will need a few minions walking in front of me dropping flower petals in my path.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
Would you like birds of prey bringing you exotic meats from distant lands?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I 've been on vacation for what feels like forever and was just checking wowprogress earlier, there is now 6 guilds progressing into heroics on Shandris, that's pretty awesome. I know a lot of guilds, including us, had late starts into this tier and I'm excited to see how many more guilds step it up for 5.2. It would be amazing if we all make Shandris a server known for great players and progression.

01/08/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Alsoria
Would you like birds of prey bringing you exotic meats from distant lands?

You laugh, but how else do you think I get my tiger steaks and ostrich egg omelettes?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Ok.... im down to be the lock that drops the flower pedals... where this new guild... i need a home since i was booted from UG when i wasnt online!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/09/2013 06:36 AMPosted by Mçmuffìn
Ok.... im down to be the lock that drops the flower pedals... where this new guild... i need a home since i was booted from UG when i wasnt online!

That's harsh, as one of Krankheits minions, I can promise you I only kick people when they're online during peak hours and when I can belittle them in trade chat right after.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I miss Krankheit.

Just saying.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
01/09/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Krankheit

That's harsh, as one of Krankheits minions, I can promise you I only kick people when they're online during peak hours and when I can belittle them in trade chat right after.

Do you broadcast this live while eating freshly grilled steaks?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Don't want to pull too much attention away from this lovely thread, but have to respond to Muffin's sob story about being booted from UG.

Everyone on server knows Muffin so I really don't think much needs to be said upon the reasoning behind him not being in guild. But also, it was your choice to drop guild.

Hope all is well, our condolences for those who give him a chance :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I am a huge supporter of guild drama as long as it doesn't involve our guild. At the end of the day I am always curious about the difference in people's behaviors in game versus the real world.

I had a real life friend that I got invited to another guild I was in back in BC, but in game he was the biggest douche I had ever seen. Eventually there was so much drama that he was kicked from the guild but I never stopped being friends with him in real life.

I was always kind of curious, is the personality we portray in game a snap spot of who we really are, or a separate entity all together, and can you ever like someone in real life that you hate in game?

If the anonymity we welcome in game was suddenly taken away, how would this change people's behavior in WoW?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Guild Drama... nah... I love most of the people in UG... I dont agree with a couple of things wing said ... i felt my team had lost its core ... So i left server... Other raiders have left server and Qosmo or Wingwing did not boot there alts... i find it shady that you all did gkick my other 3 toons i had in UG when i wasnt even online ... but its all water under the bridge.. Im gettin heroic loots , Verdict is no longer number 1... Ug is still downing !@#$... As far as people know me on shandris, if you have raided with me since i joined UG.. I kept myself inline and represent UG well ... other then that "i dont give a %^-* about the team, its about my ego man"! . its shandris..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sorry, but the development in this thread is awesome.
please keep the Mcmuffin/UG issue out of this thread, it's taking away from the awesomeness.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
Sorry, but the development in this thread is awesome.
please keep the Mcmuffin/UG issue out of this thread, it's taking away from the awesomeness.

This. Please!

More scrolling trade chat text.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Muffin, tell Shogunate Evayle says hiiii. :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Lys
Now will i get !@#$% slapped if i tell Shogun that Evayle says hi!? Still waiting for my invite for the lock master k man!
Edited by Meniçus on 1/10/2013 9:06 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]