Krankheits recruitment thread

100 Goblin Priest
Sall asking people to keep drama out of threads that don't pertain to the issue of the thread?? This is rich... However you did say please, so you win this round :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/10/2013 09:05 AMPosted by Meniçus
Now will i get !@#$% slapped if i tell Shogun that Evayle says hi!?

Maybe, I'm not sure! I think it's pretty nifty that you ended up over there though, we raided with Shogun on Mannoroth for 4.3. He's a great guy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
So I was browsing a recruitment thread earlier and was reading something I found interesting. An adult social guild was recruiting for casual players who realize there are responsibilities outside of the game.

What does this mean?

If a guild automatically has some progression, they don't have responsibilities outside game? Why is it so hard to believe that some guilds can actually kill bosses while playing 10 hours a week? Most casual players I know that don't raid still put in that much game time in per week.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I guess I might as well toss this up here but I'm returning from my vacation this weekend and wouldn't mind jumping into a raid. As I've already missed HDMWs fun this week, I'm not locked to anything. If your looking for an experienced ranged dps, I will gladly join a group, I really don't care about the groups progression as this is just to get me warmed up again.

ilvl 496 Warlock. Ignore my armory, I have a lvl 70 wand equipped for some reason.
Edited by Krankheit on 1/10/2013 8:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I guess I might as well toss this up here but I'm returning from my vacation this weekend and wouldn't mind jumping into a raid. As I've already missed HDMWs fun this week, I'm not locked to anything. If your looking for an experienced ranged dps, I will gladly join a group, I really don't care about the groups progression as this is just to get me warmed up again.

ilvl 496 Warlock. Ignore my armory, I have a lvl 70 wand equipped for some reason.

I was wondering why I was #1 rated warlock for a bit. Thanks for the ego boost :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/10/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Wingwing
Sall asking people to keep drama out of threads that don't pertain to the issue of the thread?? This is rich... However you did say please, so you win this round :)

I'm trying something new on the forums.
However please see trade chat when I'm online should you wish to enjoy my obnoxious self hard at work.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
I'm trying something new on the forums.However please see trade chat when I'm online should you wish to enjoy my obnoxious self hard at work.

You know bad boys always have a place in my heart.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
New topic:

Why is there never any Barbaric Loincloths on the AH?

I just want a Barbaric Loincloth for transmog, I'm willing to pay golds for it!
Reply Quote
For the same reason that after 6 H. Lei Shi 25 kills, with a coin on each, I have yet to land a damn gun. Then, some random other guild that just got their first H. Lei Shi kill got 3 of them. Their Hunter is tri-wielding.

FFFHHFHFHGHGH. <=== seriously

Dear Sub, I feel your pain.

Stupid Dogs refuse to drop my belt, coins every week, 13 kills between normal and heroic, so 26 chances.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Seriously guys... I need a Barbaric loincloth
Reply Quote
Just wait till T15 - THUNDERFORGED.

You know getting *that one piece* is going to be nuts.

yeah, the concept of it is a great idea, the fact that the drop % for 25's is higher than 10's is their incentive for people to run 25's? it's not enough.
Reply Quote
Not going to happen, higher ilvls on gear in 25's was how it was all through Wrath and blizzard has already stated that going back to that model won't work because it'll piss off the 10 man teams.

Personally, I don't think 100% drop rate for 25's is the answer, 40% for 25's and 15% for 10's seems pretty stable.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
01/23/2013 10:00 AMPosted by Krankheit
Seriously guys... I need a Barbaric loincloth

Check the Blood Elves. They always carry a spare.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]