Order of the Raven... returns!

100 Tauren Paladin
Haha, epic x 2. Very nice.

That makes me wonder... if Kainzo were horde... where would he have sat on Buggy to show off his gigantic, yet still second-best, ePeen?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
So...,, its official, I Faction Changed my Dk, and he is now Mookooms!
-Boom, OOTR INC!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hey mayo, I have a quick question. I'm actually thinking about changing the guild faction in the future. Can you have the standard edition of wow to do it? I thought I read some where you can't. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Haha, epic x 2. Very nice.

That makes me wonder... if Kainzo were horde... where would he have sat on Buggy to show off his gigantic, yet still second-best, ePeen?

I would bet directly outside the Org AH directly in the middle of the doorway...or sit on the sign/mail box right near it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I dont miss all the whisper spam about where i got my mount. Luckily the mass's havent reached 2 moons yet.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Hey mayo, I have a quick question. I'm actually thinking about changing the guild faction in the future. Can you have the standard edition of wow to do it? I thought I read some where you can't. Thanks!

What do you mean standard edition? As in not collectors edition? Any GM can change their guilds faction.

Reading material: https://sea.battle.net/support/en/article/guild-master-realm-transfer-faction-change-procedure
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yes, and thank you very much!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You guys still around? I'd love to see some old faces and I actually have a couple toons stashed horde side.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
You guys still around? I'd love to see some old faces and I actually have a couple toons stashed horde side.

Yep, we're still around. Wednesday nights are our raid night if you'd like to see us all online at the same time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm so glad to see OTR resurrected! I wish I'd have the pleasure of raiding with you all again but you changed faction... Plus, I was only in OTR briefly.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
You should let me put my belf paly in your guild. I feel like it's only fair for making me name change so people would stop thinking I was you. And then half of them wouldn't believe me when I said I wasn't you because you're such a kidder. It was traumatizing.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
06/06/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Maios
You should let me put my belf paly in your guild.

Ooh, sorry, no Belf Paladins in OTR. Sorry. We've got a policy against that. Race change to a Tauren instead. Unless you really like ridicule on an epic scale, in which case... ;)

06/06/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Maios
I feel like it's only fair for making me name change so people would stop thinking I was you. And then half of them wouldn't believe me when I said I wasn't you because you're such a kidder.

Haha! Excellent!

It was traumatizing.

Haha! That makes me feel even more awesome!
Reply Quote
92 Dwarf Hunter
I wonder how I would look as a horde hunter....hrmm.....

You know you miss me Mayo, admit this to yourself and you can begin to heal and move on. You had me at hello, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Keep it up Lhiv and I shoots ya
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Sigh
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Holy necromancy, Batman!
Reply Quote
92 Dwarf Hunter
The internet confuses Wilfbrimer. We are working with him. He has been playing since Vanilla and just discovered "forums" or "short book like interweb things" as he likes to call them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/11/2013 07:35 AMPosted by Mayo
Well, no need to worry, Lhiv will always be human! I may transfer Thotha back to Aggy though just so I can visit hordeside now and again.

I'll be eagerly throtha-ing at the mouth awaiting your return. ;)

P.S. I'll totally take Donny. ;)

I'll be the Donny to your Mayo anytime baby girl <3.

01/22/2013 07:41 AMPosted by Ainafallener
Oh yes, Donny boy can definitely come over to the horde side with us :D

Dear god Aina, long time no see pal.

<span class="truncated">...</span>

You can no has Lhiv! We'll give you Wilfbrimer, Doneover, and a gnome as trade! Love to see the guild tag again...

Wait...wouldn't you give them all those whether or not you were getting me in return?

Hey Lhivera, I'm worth at least half of you. Maybe. Maybe not.

<3 to all, from Donny/Doneover.

Edit - dear god the nostalgia in this thread is beyond 9000.
Edited by Athryn on 6/13/2014 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I <3 Donny!! May we have a love-child?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

Hey Lhivera, I'm worth at least half of you. Maybe. Maybe not.

<3 to all, from Donny/Doneover.

Edit - dear god the nostalgia in this thread is beyond 9000.

I asked Doneover how to Pally. He told me to scream "FOR THE LIGHT" and then hit things. So far, so good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]