Hey Boys! Lookin for friends ;D

90 Undead Priest
hey boys!!! im Avessa nice to meet you all hehe! about myself....well idk if i want to tell u guys everything because i like to be a little mysterious sometimes because i read in cosmo that being mysterious is sexy ;D lol. anyway i joined this guild but im looking for more friends (pref guys, i have TOO MANY gfs lol) to play with. im, myself, am 16 yrs old but i know what im doing haha ;D no not that way ahahah(maybe actually ;D) i need more friends to play with in this game, i'm horde side shadow priest and im very fun and i have skype (parents bought me new hd webcam for christmas too :)!!)

anyways if u see me on send me a message unless u are a poser boy (i hate poser boys!!!) n think u are legit like really good at this game like i see alot of these boys on the forums try to act like they are rekful or somethin (hes kinda cute idk haha) but yes i mostly do pvp and bgs

well i got to go for now ill be checkin back in a lil bit haha send me some messages im new to these forums looking for a nice welcome hehehe

u know u love me XOXO, AVESSA (NOT gossip girl who was SPOILER ALERT dan humphrey btw hahahaha ) LOVE YOU GUYS! BYEEEEE
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i have the strangest chub right now
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Lemme see that back %@@@%#!*%.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
hey boys!!! im Avessa nice to meet you all hehe! about myself....well idk if i want to tell u guys everything because i like to be a little mysterious sometimes because i read in cosmo that being mysterious is sexy ;D lol. anyway i joined this guild but im looking for more friends (pref guys, i have TOO MANY gfs lol) to play with. im, myself, am 16 yrs old but i know what im doing haha ;D no not that way ahahah(maybe actually ;D) i need more friends to play with in this game, i'm horde side shadow priest and im very fun and i have skype (parents bought me new hd webcam for christmas too :)!!)

anyways if u see me on send me a message unless u are a poser boy (i hate poser boys!!!) n think u are legit like really good at this game like i see alot of these boys on the forums try to act like they are rekful or somethin (hes kinda cute idk haha) but yes i mostly do pvp and bgs

well i got to go for now ill be checkin back in a lil bit haha send me some messages im new to these forums looking for a nice welcome hehehe

u know u love me XOXO, AVESSA (NOT gossip girl who was SPOILER ALERT dan humphrey btw hahahaha ) LOVE YOU GUYS! BYEEEEE

Lets video chat, I'm a 16 year old girl too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I loved Gossip Girl. :'(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/08/2013 06:46 PMPosted by Hygeia

Bahahaha.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
I'm gay.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
this looks legit

sup grrl
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/08/2013 06:46 PMPosted by Hygeia

omg me too! chuck bass is such a hottie ^^ hahah im so jealous of blair but she is a goddess too lol i love her <3 i think im more like lil j tho ;D are u a boy? we can talk about gossip girl all day im so sad its over :(

im so glad u guys like me tho!!! i hope we all become good friends (mayb more ;D jk!!!) my gfs tell me im lovable but idk i dnt believe them sometimes because i doubt myself haha but u guys like me right?? im so excite to be with u guys and become part of this forum friendship hehe
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't know what to do with my hands.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
01/09/2013 08:10 AMPosted by Virulenceqt
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

My brain hurts
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
01/09/2013 08:10 AMPosted by Virulenceqt

lulwut?

But cereal, she sounds cute lol come on guys, throw her a bone. :p
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
01/09/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Gesibelle

lulwut?

But cereal, she sounds cute lol come on guys, throw her a bone. :p

I wont throw her a bone, but ill give her one! ZING!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
01/09/2013 06:47 AMPosted by Avessa

omg me too! chuck bass is such a hottie ^^ hahah im so jealous of blair but she is a goddess too lol i love her <3 i think im more like lil j tho ;D are u a boy? we can talk about gossip girl all day im so sad its over :(

im so glad u guys like me tho!!! i hope we all become good friends (mayb more ;D jk!!!) my gfs tell me im lovable but idk i dnt believe them sometimes because i doubt myself haha but u guys like me right?? im so excite to be with u guys and become part of this forum friendship hehe

Blair and Dan were my favorite. I wish they went further with that. Also Nate's girlfriend Juliet in season 4 was the hottest on the show by far.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
01/09/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Hygeia
Blair and Dan were my favorite. I wish they went further with that. Also Nate's girlfriend Juliet in season 4 was the hottest on the show by far.

Is this real life? Hygeia getting trolled by Agranok into talking about Gossip Girls...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
He's not getting trolled, infidel.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
"Why don't you have a seat over there..."
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
i have the oddest feeling... that this is a man
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]