Hey Boys! Lookin for friends ;D

90 Undead Priest
Blair and Dan were my favorite. I wish they went further with that. Also Nate's girlfriend Juliet in season 4 was the hottest on the show by far.

omg dan was cool in the beginning but he turn into hipster poser boy lol (NOT COOL!) i wish lil j and nate went further but thats becuase nate is a hottie hehe and i think im like lil j <33 i wish ivy dickens died in a car crash lol jk (but seriously ;D) i want rufus waffles hahahaha

anyways! sorry guys ive been busy CALI GIRL 4 LYFE haha (my cali girls no wats up ^^)

01/09/2013 01:20 PMPosted by Xugul
I wont throw her a bone, but ill give her one! ZING!

haha wowww i no wat u mean big boy hahaha i only like experienced boys ehehe (idk if u can handle this)

01/12/2013 12:03 AMPosted by Opulênce
i have the oddest feeling... that this is a man

no no 100% cali girl here haha but ok fine if u need proof my parents got me hd webcam for christmas haah we can skype chat :3 (but not like wat u think hahaa im not that kinda girl (mayb i am ;D guess youll have to find out!!!)

xOXo Avessa <333333333 love yallll
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
i think this is secretly jeff
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue

no no 100% cali girl here haha but ok fine if u need proof my parents got me hd webcam for christmas haah we can skype chat :3 (but not like wat u think hahaa im not that kinda girl (mayb i am ;D guess youll have to find out!!!)

xOXo Avessa <333333333 love yallll

Ok now I know this is a setup. Where the hell are you Chris Hansen...... You won't catch me a second time!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Agranok officially wins the internet with this thread. Really shows who uses Google Chrome and who uses !@#$ty Internet Explorer.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/vzf0uc.jpg

I'm especially disappointed in you Xugul >:(
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
All the 16 year old girls watch pretty little liars anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Agranok officially wins the internet with this thread. Really shows who uses Google Chrome and who uses !@#$ty Internet Explorer.

I have Chrome and I don't see this.

Enlighten me on how to accomplish this?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I don't even..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue

I use google chrome too... O.o

P.S I still feel like chris Hansen is right around the corner everytime I log online even when I go to EPSN
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

http://cogshanks.org/alt-o-magic/extension

It only shows alts that they have posted on, but you will notice some people have a god damn paragraph of toons they post on.

01/12/2013 11:05 PMPosted by Xugul
I use google chrome too... O.o
Ashes and Chrome buddies?!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
i can't see my alts...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
01/13/2013 08:48 AMPosted by Slashroar
i can't see my alts...

Slashroar:
Bonechewer: slashlol, slashroar, zalterbridge
Moon-guard: babybottom
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

http://cogshanks.org/alt-o-magic/extension

It only shows alts that they have posted on, but you will notice some people have a god damn paragraph of toons they post on.

I see that's pretty cool
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
01/12/2013 01:16 PMPosted by Slashroar
i think this is secretly jeff

IT SO IS.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
01/09/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Emery
I don't know what to do with my hands.

You still have your mouth.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have been told I have a pretty mouth
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Despite Agranok's thinly veiled troll, I would like to continue discussing Gossip Girl, or more importantly, Gossip Girl alternatives now that it's over! I was thinking Nashville? Pretty Little Liars? Carrie Diaries looks terrible.

Discuss.
Reply Quote
What is this sorcery?!

Despite Agranok's thinly veiled troll, I would like to continue discussing Gossip Girl, or more importantly, Gossip Girl alternatives now that it's over! I was thinking Nashville? Pretty Little Liars? Carrie Diaries looks terrible.

Discuss.

Yes this thread is now about everything Gossip Girl. I haven't watched Pretty Little Liars yet I might Netflix it later today, I've been watching Downton Abbey though <3

Do you know why the final season was so short? I feel like they rushed it and it kinda made me sad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It was known two years ago this would be the last season so I thought, albeit quick, the wrap up was done pretty well. At least it wasn't as bad as The OCs.

I haven't watched Downtown Abbey only because I have a generic disdain for all British television. It's just awful. Especially their "comedies". In leaning towards Nashville because Connie Briton was great in Friday Night Lights and Hayden is a cutie. Also I'm a sucker for southern drawls and blondes. Hello~
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Now this thread is gay, I'm out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]