Goodbye Saurfang

90 Worgen Druid
Unfortunately it is true, Lotion is leaving Saurfang, there were many things that lead up to this decision but ultimately we just got tired of constantly replacing people. We weren't fortunate enough to have a stable and dedicated team at any point this expansion and it has slowed us greatly at every point (particularly in between MSV and HoF), eventually it just gets becomes too much effort and the game isn't a game anymore, just becomes work. While we could have replaced the most recent wave and made a comparably strong team, it would have been equally fragile and it wasn't something we wanted to deal with all through 5.2. Avast has some of the best oceanic raiders and the potential for an amazing team to go into 5.2 with is there and that's why this guild merge is taking place. There has been a lot of discussion and both teams feel that this can and will work and it's in the best interest of both guilds.

Unfortunately there's not going to be anyone left to break your balls and make you raid more Antiquus but maybe you'll enjoy taking it a bit more casually :P The race has been a lot of fun and you've definitely made this tier very interesting/enjoyable for us and we want to thank you for that. So many nail biting moments in MSV and dem skull banner #exploits, maybe now that we're not in direct competition we can help each other out a bit more. Been good getting to know some of you and all your mind games potato, keep in touch.
Best of luck on Sha of Fear and next tier, push world top 100!

There's a lot of people here we will miss as this server has been most of our home since WOTLK and it was a difficult decision to leave but in the interest of keeping the game enjoyable it's for the best. Feel free to come say hi on Frostmourne and good luck in the future everyone.

- The raiders of Lotion
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/08/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Jepsen
anyone left to break your balls and make you raid more Antiquus

bro but ajantis!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Tis a sad day.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
R.I.P Tealc you will be loved and remembered as a god a myth and a legend Good
Bye Hero of Saurfang you are the hero we need but not the one we deserve
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
defile go kill yourself....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Unfortunately it is true, Lotion is leaving Saurfang, there were many things that lead up to this decision but ultimately we just got tired of constantly replacing people. We weren't fortunate enough to have a stable and dedicated team at any point this expansion and it has slowed us greatly at every point (particularly in between MSV and HoF), eventually it just gets becomes too much effort and the game isn't a game anymore, just becomes work. While we could have replaced the most recent wave and made a comparably strong team, it would have been equally fragile and it wasn't something we wanted to deal with all through 5.2. Avast has some of the best oceanic raiders and the potential for an amazing team to go into 5.2 with is there and that's why this guild merge is taking place. There has been a lot of discussion and both teams feel that this can and will work and it's in the best interest of both guilds.

Unfortunately there's not going to be anyone left to break your balls and make you raid more Antiquus but maybe you'll enjoy taking it a bit more casually :P The race has been a lot of fun and you've definitely made this tier very interesting/enjoyable for us and we want to thank you for that. So many nail biting moments in MSV and dem skull banner #exploits, maybe now that we're not in direct competition we can help each other out a bit more. Been good getting to know some of you and all your mind games potato, keep in touch.
Best of luck on Sha of Fear and next tier, push world top 100!

There's a lot of people here we will miss as this server has been most of our home since WOTLK and it was a difficult decision to leave but in the interest of keeping the game enjoyable it's for the best. Feel free to come say hi on Frostmourne and good luck in the future everyone.

- The raiders of Lotion

Not a casual bone in my body. :P

But seriously we saw many surprises from the direct competition. Definitely made it interesting, but not over yet as far as I can tell :P

-Good luck Avast
Edited by Cast on 1/8/2013 10:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
01/08/2013 10:02 PMPosted by Rageahol
defile go kill yourself....

You will be sorely missed Snokey.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Jujitsu looks remarkably like my Monk.

EDIT: Also, hope all goes well on Frostmourne. Good luck.
Edited by Torchsong on 1/9/2013 3:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/08/2013 08:25 PMPosted by Duneyisaqt
anyone left to break your balls and make you raid more Antiquus

bro but ajantis!!!

Quite typical really, after all your talk you were unable to maintain a 10 man roster nor achieve any significant server first.

We wish you the best, but in all honesty at least show some credit where it's due, both Antiquus and Ajantis have the exact same recruitment issues you do, yet we're both still here and Ajantis is doing this with a 25 man roster.

Good luck on your new server.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 09:41 PMPosted by Mushin

bro but ajantis!!!

Quite typical really, after all your talk you were unable to maintain a 10 man roster nor achieve any significant server first.

We wish you the best, but in all honesty at least show some credit where it's due, both Antiquus and Ajantis have the exact same recruitment issues you do, yet we're both still here and Ajantis is doing this with a 25 man roster.

lold.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
nor achieve any significant server first.

sounds like ajantis during cata and keeping that form into mop.

recruitment issues

im surprised ajantis has this problem when they seem to invite anyone with half a brain.

and on that note they will also re invite people with this the same disposition, you know what i'm saying, mushin

credit where it's due

colcannon deserves some credit, imho
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage

http://i.imgur.com/Ig94K.gif
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

bro but ajantis!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m30t8lTxll1qkk2it.gif

you earned that mushin, you truly did.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/09/2013 10:34 PMPosted by Snaj
you earned that mushin, you truly did.

he earned his chance to sit on the bench

and while you are sitting on the bench you can treat yourself to some cheese and biscuits, some people call biscuits, crackers i don't know why, maybe you can research this for me while your warming the bench?
Edited by Rageahol on 1/9/2013 10:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
subtle
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Antiquus

recruitment issues

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

bro but ajantis!!!

You've always said that 25 mans were a different race to 10 mans, and that is very true, bosses vary in difficulty from one size to the other so how would it be fair to compare you to Antiquus and ourselves? I wasn't trying to not show credit (though I can't say the same for Duney) I was simply referring to my competitors only. I imagine your recruitment issues would be far worse being that 25 mans require such a high turnover rate and props for keeping it up, it wasn't that we were "unable" we just saw more potential in a merge than there would be in recruiting more.

01/09/2013 11:33 PMPosted by Valdinqt
Antiquus

recruitment issues

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, this ^ they have a very dedicated team who isn't going anywhere which is a great thing to have :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/10/2013 12:24 AMPosted by Jepsen
You've always said that 25 mans were a different race to 10 mans, and that is very true, bosses vary in difficulty from one size to the other so how would it be fair to compare you to Antiquus and ourselves? I wasn't trying to not show credit (though I can't say the same for Duney) I was simply referring to my competitors only. I imagine your recruitment issues would be far worse being that 25 mans require such a high turnover rate and props for keeping it up, it wasn't that we were "unable" we just saw more potential in a merge than there would be in recruiting more.

My post was directed at Duney, I probably could have worded it slightly better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/10/2013 12:29 AMPosted by Mushin
I probably could have worded it slightly better.

ok.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
inh4 stairs halts ajantis progression on

imperial

lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]