Blingtron Should Sport a Guild Flag

20 Goblin Rogue
I think if you are in a guild and place a Blingtron, it should display the guild colors it came from as a way to promote guilds. It would add a little spice to him...not that he needs it :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
01/09/2013 01:42 PMPosted by Goatlocker
I think if you are in a guild and place a Blingtron, it should display the guild colors it came from as a way to promote guilds. It would add a little spice to him...not that he needs it :)

I'll admit, I get kind of tired of yelling "Thank you, whoever dropped the Blingtron!" when I see one randomly wherever I happen to be. It would be nice to have some sign of who deserves the credit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Or a sign of whoever dropped theirs right where the phase changes at Sunsong Ranch. I usually drop mine close to Sunsong for counter-trolling purposes. I'll never understand people who get their jollies from disappointing others.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
01/10/2013 01:57 PMPosted by Solution
Or a sign of whoever dropped theirs right where the phase changes at Sunsong Ranch. I usually drop mine close to Sunsong for counter-trolling purposes. I'll never understand people who get their jollies from disappointing others.

that's kinda rude - not you, them. That's like the people that stand at the edge and attack people in the market, then go back to the ranch to phase out. Most of the people on my server drop it in the inn or the market.

like moncrief sd, it'd be cool if it had a "dropped by <name>" like how armor says "made by <name>"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]