Hi everyone.

My name is Nebix (battletag Nebix#1400) of <Soft Enrage>

* [US] Blackrock - Horde side.
* 10:30pm until 2 am PST Sunday and Monday Nights
* 25 Man
* Casual Progressive
* EPGP loot system
* Use Mumble for voice chat

Looking for Mature and Reliable members to join as a core part of our group. Very non misogynistic atmosphere, women welcome.
edit:
DPS:
anything considered atm

Healing:
anything but priest really

We are currently:
* 6/6 normal MV
*6/6 normal HoF
* 4/4 normal TOES

* 3/6 Heroic MV

Back in the DS days we farmed 8/8 Heroic for a few months, though now we are having a membership reliability problem. There are about 4 or 5 spots in our raid group that are being very inconsistent and we are looking for good fun people who want to raid every week to fill them.

We take our time, but generally full clear heroic content before the next patch. We are a strong raiding group with many people who parse in the top 100 every week, we just need a few people to complete our team.

We are working through Heroic MV progression, while clearing toes and hof every week

If this sounds interesting, hit me up by email or add me as a friend in wow and we can talk.
My email is: nonfat@gmail.com
my gamertag is: Nebix#1400

You can also get on US-Blackrock (horde side) and talk to anyone online in <Soft Enrage> and get a feel for us. We are a friendly group and always happy to talk.

Oh ya, We are a fairly mature group, with the majority of members being in their late 20s (or even older in some cases) and look for maturity in our members.

We are also part of a large online gaming group known as Chaos Factors ( http://www.chaosfactors.net ). And we are the Blackrock / Horde aspect of that called <Soft Enrage>. Though there are multiple Guilds and a SC2 clan associated with Chaos Factors.

You can also fill out an application at http://www.chaosfactors.net/seapplication

Look forward to hearing from you!
Nebix
Edited by Nebix on 2/19/2013 10:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Come join us!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
bump

please check us out, or apply at www.chaosfactors.net/seapplication
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
still recruiting
Reply Quote
Are you looking for any DPS roles? My mage is looking for a good home. I'd also be willing to level a Tank. I can't heal to save my life though (ba-dum-tish)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Big o Bump
Edited by Nebix on 2/12/2013 1:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for good ppl!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
What do you guys think about recruiting someone who's had lack of exp this expac, but has had exp. in the past?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
It depends on the person and their attitude Exalus

Do a /who soft enrage and see if you can find an officer to speak to and we can see what we think!
(sorry been doing school last few days, didnt mean to wait so long on reply)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
i keep bumping because we are still recruiting
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How many people u still need Neb?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Still recruiting. Nola we are looking to keep a 30-35 raider roster. Currently we are around 27.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Bump, still recruiting!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]