No cd ignore for scribes?

90 Human Mage
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like all the professions who have a daily cd have a way to around the cd by using spirits of harmony. Just wondering why scribes do not have a chance to make scrolls with a cd ignore?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Scribes can use their Spirit of Harmonies to do weekly quests to obtain more Scrolls of Wisdom.

Unfortunately, there are only 6 quests.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31543
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Correction: there's ONE "quest"
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31539

And it's 5 SoH, unlike Tailors/Alchemists/JC's that use 3.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Not to mention the 1 quest is 1 weekly so that is still a cd. And the mats are so ridiculous to get 1 extra scroll a week.
Reply Quote
Different professions are different. Enchanters don't have a way to circumvent the sha crystal transmute CD, either.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
doesn't disenchanting an epic give a sha?

for scribe I don't recommend doing the weekly, but do golden lotus faults. last quest chest has chance of a scroll
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The quest is incorrectly labeled as a weekly, but it's actually repeatable as many times as you like. It's just not the most efficient way to dodge your cooldown, as it takes a large amount of Starlight ink, but it does work.
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Yablik
It's just not the most efficient way to dodge your cooldown

Well, technically it is the most efficient way to circumvent the cooldown, because it's the only way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]