Neolutum (6/16HC) recruiting DPS for 25 man

90 Tauren Druid
Application: http://neolutum.enjin.com/recruitment
Wow Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Neolutum

We now feel we can push to re-establish our 25 man raid and we need quality DPS. We need players with past (and present would be nice) heroic raiding experience who understand the patience and dedication required to push heroic progression. We need players who excel at their classes and never stop researching, learning, or building. There's not a lot of this tier left so if we are to have any shot at making significant progression we can't afford undergeared players but that said at this point we're willing to consider any strong DPS candidate.

Requirements
We raid W/Th 7-11 (require 80% attendance or better)
475 iLvl (480+ much better)
Mumble, EPGP, Boss mods
Heroic progression experience
Highly skilled, capable, and patient raider

We are of course always willing to consider outstanding applicants of any role but right now in principle we need 3-5 DPS to get this off the ground.
Edited by Nosis on 1/31/2013 6:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Happy to hear you guys are trying to get back into 25s. I was sad to see you guys drop out of it!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yeah we had a pretty rough go of it and lost a solid 4-6 weeks of progression this tier but we've survived and are working our way back up. With any luck we'll be able to go back to full on 25 before 5.2 but it's not an easy ride.
Edited by Nosis on 1/10/2013 10:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Working hard to catch up on the progression race.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We got lucky and had a guild that was struggling merge with us and it helped immensely. Check guild recruitment forums and maybe you can find a group like that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
seems alot of guilds having a drop off of people this time of year. :(
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
01/12/2013 12:11 AMPosted by Maggz
seems alot of guilds having a drop off of people this time of year. :(

The content is difficult and not everyone adjusts to the changes well. I know I personally am always busy because of holidays and vacations so I missed ~5 weeks of MoP so far. = (
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I need a new home :( What is expected of your social members?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/13/2013 06:30 PMPosted by Ashpridesin
I need a new home :( What is expected of your social members?
Don't be a douche, or a nag, have fun, and participate when you can. i.e. Be social. :-P

Oh yeah and be at least 18. We're an R-rated guild.
Edited by Nosis on 1/14/2013 11:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
bump for my friends
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump as well.
I would like to hang some with good players. I will friend you and send you a whisper in game.
Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Updated to reflect our 25 man needs. We're only a handful of DPS away from pulling that trigger.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still recruiting DPS for 25 mans.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
How are you guys sitting for rogues? I noticed by your wowprogress page that you are looking for mostly RDPS.

I do have a mage(My former main) that is 476 and gearing up fast that I could consider going full-time on again if the situation called for it.
Mages name is Pyrrhos, he is also where all my past heroic progression(including H Rag kill prior to DS) was on.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
<-- The Mage
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Honestly at this point we could use rogues more than mages but either would be fine. I have a 26.5 person roster for this and would prefer it be ~28. We do have 2 feral druids, 1 guardian druid, 1 rogue, 1 windwalker all on agility leather but that's not oppressive or anything (and no worse than the 3 mages, 2 locks, 1 spriest on cloth).

Submit an application but be thorough ... we've had a rash of half-assed apps that we've rejected in kind.
Edited by Nosis on 1/24/2013 6:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still recruiting DPS for 25 mans. May have need of a geared/pro Monk-healer as well.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
What if I'm only a level one?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Looking for all level 1 druids. Also really could use MDPS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]