LF raid opportunities

90 Worgen Druid
It appears that all progression raiding has ended at <Reaction> for the immediate future. I would like to thank all the great guildies and anyone who has ever been part of the core progression group for all the memories over the past two years. So many fun times, and friends I will never forget.

That said, I am expressing my interest to see if any Shandris progression guilds are looking for a Guardian/Feral to fill out their roster. My current ilvl is 489/484 respectively. Due to my work schedule, I am available week nights, but unable to run late into the night. During the week, I would be available until 11:30 server time at the latest.

To add a little about my background, I have raided for about two years as part of a core progression 10M group filling the role of Tank and os DPS, all through cata. I was also raid lead for part of that time, through the end of FL heroic progression up through DS and heroic progression before taking a break from WoW in April.

Edit: Both specs are current at http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Shandris/Corvas/

All of Reaction's parses are public, included two of the most recent.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-30ngq54i6xpwztbj/sum/damageTaken/?s=6754&e=7306
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-hprz5kjb5gbcriga/sum/damageDone/?s=11087&e=11519
Edited by Corvas on 1/10/2013 5:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Stand up player, but even a better person. Any group would value a member like him. I wish you luck Corvas.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
While we aren't looking for another tank in ETA's progression 25 man group, any solid dps are always welcome to apply. I know that I've heard the officers mention that they're looking for a couple more strong ranged dps and/or healers. While you don't fit that description, I'd imagine that if you have strong damage, and can follow raid mechanics, it wouldn't take long to secure a spot.

25 man raiding is a totally different ball game than 10 mans, and we've had fun learning to coexist as 2 groups merged into one. We're currently ranked in the top 500 U.S. 25 man groups, and are picking up steam quickly. If you think you'd enjoy the 25 man scene, you'd be more than welcome to fill out an app at etaraiding.com and let the officers know.

If that's not your cup of tea, I wish you the best of luck in your search. I hope you find what you're looking for soon.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
It appears that all progression raiding has ended at <Reaction> for the immediate future. I would like to thank all the great guildies and anyone who has ever been part of the core progression group for all the memories over the past two years. So many fun times, and friends I will never forget.

That said, I am expressing my interest to see if any Shandris progression guilds are looking for a Guardian/Feral to fill out their roster. My current ilvl is 489/484 respectively. Due to my work schedule, I am available week nights, but unable to run late into the night. During the week, I would be available until 11:30 server time at the latest.

To add a little about my background, I have raided for about two years as part of a core progression 10M group filling the role of Tank and os DPS, all through cata. I was also raid lead for part of that time, through the end of FL heroic progression up through DS and heroic progression before taking a break from WoW in April.

Edit: Both specs are current at http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Shandris/Corvas/

All of Reaction's parses are public, included two of the most recent.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-30ngq54i6xpwztbj/sum/damageTaken/?s=6754&e=7306
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-hprz5kjb5gbcriga/sum/damageDone/?s=11087&e=11519

Legion is looking for a reliable full time dps for one of our raid teams. I think the team with the open slot raids Tuesday & Wednesday night, but don't quote me on that :).

You can either contact an officer in game for more info or go to our website at ourlegion.wowstead.com.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/11/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Honder
Stand up player, but even a better person. Any group would value a member like him. I wish you luck Corvas.

Thank you for the kind words, and I wish you the best of luck on Velen.

While we aren't looking for another tank in ETA's progression 25 man group, any solid dps are always welcome to apply. I know that I've heard the officers mention that they're looking for a couple more strong ranged dps and/or healers. While you don't fit that description, I'd imagine that if you have strong damage, and can follow raid mechanics, it wouldn't take long to secure a spot.

25 man raiding is a totally different ball game than 10 mans, and we've had fun learning to coexist as 2 groups merged into one. We're currently ranked in the top 500 U.S. 25 man groups, and are picking up steam quickly. If you think you'd enjoy the 25 man scene, you'd be more than welcome to fill out an app at etaraiding.com and let the officers know.

If that's not your cup of tea, I wish you the best of luck in your search. I hope you find what you're looking for soon.

Thanks, Justin. Looking at ETA's raid times, I don't think I would be able to commit hours that late.

Legion is looking for a reliable full time dps for one of our raid teams. I think the team with the open slot raids Tuesday & Wednesday night, but don't quote me on that :).

You can either contact an officer in game for more info or go to our website at ourlegion.wowstead.com.

Thank you for the reply, I will check into this.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
ETA has a spot in one of there 10 man pst me on Sayosen or Hakoonn this weekend and ill let you know the info
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Corvas! Good luck where ever you go! Had lots of fun in reaction with you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]