5.2 Changes you would like to see

90 Blood Elf Paladin
As above, whether they are quality of life changes, buffs, or spells, lets here it.

For me it's quite simple
- AoE healing range increase for holy, 10 yrd range on Holy Radiance feels too small
- More useful raid c/d, make Aura Mastery all damage/increase healing recieved etc, can be just holy
- AoE dmg buff for Ret, feels a little weak
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
when i use Inq, I want fire under my feet.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
There are a lot of things I would like changed, but realistically I'd be happy with just a few of our abilities taken off the GCD.

Inquisition off the GCD for starters, would make keeping the buff up and our damage rotation a lot smoother. Also refreshing it with 1 or 2 holy power would add to the current duration (capped at 30 secs) rather than override it (or become a fizzle since they are making it no longer override after patch).

Id also like to see our seals put on their own GCD with a 3 sec cooldown so they work like warrior stances. In pvp we have to swap seals often to keep our damage rolling, our target slowed (if not using burden), or playing defensively when we get focused with insight. Having them share GCD with the rest of our spellbook makes swapping them very clunky and unresponsive when we need them most.

I would also like to see our bubble taken off the GCD as well. Our other defensive cooldown, divine protection, is off the GCD so why is our big one not? It may not seem like a big deal but again in pvp it can feel unresponsive when you need it most.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I would like Eternal Flame ticks to stop resetting the swing timer, and for Light's Hammer to apply Holy's mastery.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tbh, if all they did was give us a small censure or wdps buff I'd be happy.

Also I'd like to see them change back SS to automatically apply the 1st tick of the absorb effect. As it currently stands its not worth trying to manage it between gcds just for as all absorb every few seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Halfcalf, agree Inq should be taken off GCD.
Also Execution Sentence off GCD? -- Used to help smooth out burn phase and not rob GCD during Holy Avenger due to optimally using ES when you have AW and Ancient Power (GoAK) with 20 stacks.
Would also like to see improved cleave. Cleave being hitting one other target off of main target, usually get gimped in fights such as Garalon and Stone Guardians against classes like DKs and Warrs. Glyph of Mass Exorcism is very minor cleave and Holy Prism and Light's Hammer do not out damage ES on two targets.
I would suggest making Judgement similar to Frost DK's Howling Blast, in that it hits all targets within 'x' range for 50% of damage dealt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What are you talking about? We're great on cleave if you know what you're doing. LH is a dps increase at around an avg of 1.7 targets, meaning as long as you're fighting 2 targets longer than ypu're fighting 1, it's a dps increase. Mexo is a cleave on one of our highest damage abilities, and by using glyph of judgement + double dotting censure, we do great.
Edited by Darthelm on 1/12/2013 7:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Realistically I doubt you'd be able to keep LH on two targets long enough for it to be a damage increase on a boss like Garalon, who can move very erratically. Stone Guards I could see near full uptime. If Exorcism were to hit 70k, 25% of that would be 17.5k, and hitting Exorcism about every 9 seconds (inclusive of procs) it doesn't seen very large. Double dotting Censure and Double Jeopardy are great, no argument there, but it still seems fairly poor against other classes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
ShotR damage reduction buff last 6 secounds instead of 3. Thats all i want, 3 sec's is like a slap in the face.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/12/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Linebreaker
ShotR damage reduction buff last 6 secounds instead of 3. Thats all i want, 3 sec's is like a slap in the face.

Might I reccomend Divine Purpose? It stops being a big deal at that point.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I just want them to buff HoW damage. Make it HURT, even if they have to take away its usage while under AW. I don't care. Right now it hits for less then 15k which is AWFUL. You should be AFRAID when your below 20%
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/12/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Benjamen
I just want them to buff HoW damage. Make it HURT, even if they have to take away its usage while under AW. I don't care. Right now it hits for less then 15k which is AWFUL. You should be AFRAID when your below 20%

I agree with this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]