PvP Lounge

90 Human Hunter
I am willing to assist people to better themselves in PvP. I politely request that serious questions in terms of in-game skill in relation to their class or other classes be asked. Please note that not all questions can be answered, and that others are indeed welcome to answer questions, as well as ask each other questions.

This is a no-troll, no-hate, and no-smart !@# thread. All differences are put aside.

This is not an attempt to spark up any sorts of drama, misinterpretations, or anything of the sort. I simply noticed that nothing has been posted on the Fizzcrank forums for over a single day, and wanted to reignite these forums.

Remember, this is a lounge, not a debate. Everyone is entitled to their own balance-opinion. Well, it can be a debate, but please keep it as civil as possible.
Edited by Rykinia on 1/13/2013 2:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Q: Does this lounge have carpet?

Q: What's up with people thinking op specs are easy to play and up specs are hard to play?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/13/2013 11:57 AMPosted by Burnthesky
Q: Does this lounge have carpet?

Completely depends on your definition of "carpet"

01/13/2013 11:57 AMPosted by Burnthesky
Q: What's up with people thinking op specs are easy to play and up specs are hard to play?

It's like Beast Mastery vs Marksmanship

Beast Mastery takes absolutely no skill to play. All you have to worry about is your spec, gemming, all that really fun stuff and then it's smooth sailing from there. Spam buttons 1-3 and you win. A while back I released a video of Juranamo reaching 2k in 3s, because Ezzary and I carried him. I spammed one button the entire game..

Marksmanship on the other hand requires much more skill, because it has less resources for damage, less damage output from anything besides the hunter, and a higher resource cost, as well as the fact that everything require that you be in the line of sight of your target.

It differs with other classes, but generally the reason is that certain specs make things a LOT easier than others. (Fire Mage CC vs Frost Mage Burst; Unholy DK Survivability vs Frost DK Burst, Affliction Warlock Pressure/Consistent Damage vs Demonology/Destruction Warlock Burst, etc)

I doubt that your question was 100% serious in it's entirety, but I decided to answer your question anyway. Have a laugh, m8.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
01/13/2013 01:14 PMPosted by Rykinia
I doubt that your question was 100% serious in it's entirety, but I decided to answer your question anyway.
Oh, I think the people I referenced in my question are idiots.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
If your willing to put drama and differences aside if people need help with rogue stats or numbers in pvp or pve just pst me in game. I'm very good at balancing out stats and i know all specs for rogues and how to pve and pvp with them.

Its more of strategy in pvp than it is rotation. Its all about helping your partner out or in a bg nuking the hell out of one noob and sticking together as a group. Even as a rogue unless your going to look or try to ninja a base you should NEVER go off on your own unless its to slow down a flag or as a distraction.

Btw as long as its not one of those ugly 80 shag carpets I'm ok with having like a magic carpet in here if thats ok with you guys?

BTW I also have cookies and fat people food to share. <3 Today I made Chocolate cup cakes with marshmello cream on top <3 They are so fluffy and soft.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/14/2013 07:36 AMPosted by Yumemaria
If your willing to put drama and differences aside if people need help with rogue stats or numbers in pvp or pve just pst me in game. I'm very good at balancing out stats and i know all specs for rogues and how to pve and pvp with them.

That's great and all but the point of this thread is to post this sort of information on here for those that actually do read the forums from this server.

If they want PvE information they can hit you up in-game. However, I'd like to keep some of the information on this thread for future reference.

For the record:

PvP Rogues have a difficult time with survivability. Similar to nearly every class, it is HIGHLY recommended to gem primarily for Resilience. Damage is at an all time high this expansion, and if you can't survive 3 globals while your healer is crowd controlled, then you are lacking in gear or resilience gems.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Reckful/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Jax/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Notoriousben/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/antonidas/Evasionx/advanced

These are all high rated Rogues. You'll notice something they all have in common with their gems. They are all stacking Resilience, which is ideal for the majority of all classes in PvP.
Edited by Rykinia on 1/14/2013 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
01/14/2013 02:37 PMPosted by Rykinia
nearly every class
Guess which class I thought of.

Hint: not mage
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/14/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Burnthesky
nearly every class
Guess which class I thought of.

Hint: not mage

Of course it's not warriors.. That's just silly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Can you write a guide on how to get 2400 in RBGs without win-trading?

Hint: No, you can't.

Can you write a guide on how to completely disregard the rules of my topic and risk yet another ban?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Question: Opinion on rogues in 5.2 on specs Sublety and Assassination..

2nd Question: Why are you so gucci?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Can you write a guide on how to completely disregard the rules of my topic and risk yet another ban?

And i knew it too good to be true. Even when I try to be nice on a crappy thread you make for attention you still break your own rules.

BTW only thing you can report him for is harassment. Its sad you have to give a empty threat to report someone that will resolve nothing isn't it? Just ignore him. Thats what I do when ever you open your "i think i know everything look at me i'm actually good cause i got carried here's the achieve" and crap.

You should have had someone ELSE start something like this. this server does need help with pvp.

I did not break any of my own rules. I have the authority to announce that someone disobeyed the laws of my own thread. I made the rules, he did not follow, so I warned him, and that's it. I don't see what I did wrong here.

I don't make any of these threads for attention. I don't need any, the people I play with are enough for me. I'm not going to ignore an immature post and just let it go by. I never got carried either, all of my rating was righteously earned.

On top of the fact that you're being much too ignorant, and I politely request that you remove yourself from this thread. You did not read the original post and you act like you did. I do not appreciate this.
Edited by Rykinia on 1/14/2013 11:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Question: Opinion on rogues in 5.2 on specs Sublety and Assassination..

2nd Question: Why are you so gucci?

Assassination is not viable for PvP. Subtlety is.

Because I can be.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You can't dictate what people can post in your thread
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/15/2013 12:05 AMPosted by Burnthesky

I did read the first post actually was a waste of time. But i was trying to be polite since you said no drama and what not. If you dont want to show others respect why should we show you any?

And Burnthesky is right. You can "make rules" but your no GM. All your threats are empty words of anger. Grow up and see past it and atleast agree this serve needs pvp help. However like I said it shouldn't be from someone accused of win-trading. Not saying you did but it is rather fishy. If you look at it from everyone else's point of view. The point is earned or not, You yourself have too much drama and are constantly being rude, and or calling people out on forms like a super star. (its annoying) Let someone else Try something like this. Someone that isn't well known yet or not in your guild. Someone that wants the same thing we both want to make the server better at pvp. Honestly why your rude to another pvper that wants to help other pvpers is very odd and ignorant to me but do as you will.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
even if rykinia can be all the things you state. the fact is that over his multiple posts in this thread he has not in fact done any of them. it seems you are bringing past emotions twards him in this subject. I am not sticking up for him and what he has done in the past but when it comes down to it help in ether pvp or pve isnt decided by who is saying it as much as what is said. if he gives bad info or misleads people then it is not helpfull but it doesnt matter who says it as long as what is said is acurate.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/15/2013 12:05 AMPosted by Burnthesky

You're right. I'm enforcing Blizzard's rules. These are not mine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]