PvP Lounge

100 Undead Priest
Sweet, sweet victory. +1 Internets Blizzard

No other PvP items are upgradable, and no new PvP items for the foreseeable future will use the upgrade system.

Ryiutiz! Nice little battle outside the ally base with me and Lilly on Thunder isle but. . .next time can you wait till we kill the 10 npc's beating on us? JK, thats the name of the game when it comes to pvp. Hope to see more of you out there!! :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Sweet, sweet victory. +1 Internets Blizzard

No other PvP items are upgradable, and no new PvP items for the foreseeable future will use the upgrade system.

Ryiutiz! Nice little battle outside the ally base with me and Lilly on Thunder isle but. . .next time can you wait till we kill the 10 npc's beating on us? JK, thats the name of the game when it comes to pvp. Hope to see more of you out there!! :)

<3
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
It would seem that there will be more Horde on Fizzcrank for the time being. All my Alliance comrades, if I am not busy and you come across some World PvP action, feel free to give me a call.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Bumping this just cuz swag
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'm bumping this again cuz I typed a bunch o crap on some other stuff.

IM GONNA FARM YOUR WARBRINGERS AGAIN NEXT WEEKEND BETTER BE READY HORDES
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I'm going to be gearing this toon for pvp in the next week or so, did they ever implement that 'mid season' catchup system? It doesn't appear that they did, sorry if this is a dumb question, but WHY DIDN'T THEY >:(? lol

Also, if anyone is wanting to gear a toon pvp, maybe we could get a group together sometime and grind out some bgs? Let me know on this thread if you are interested in joining me :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
04/14/2013 08:42 AMPosted by Erulia
did they ever implement that 'mid season' catchup system?

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
04/14/2013 09:17 PMPosted by Ryiutiz
did they ever implement that 'mid season' catchup system?

Ya that's what someone else told me, just found it now in the patch notes saying they were going to implement it. Does that mean it will start from 5.3 on or will you accumulate points from 5.2 since it will be the same season?
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
04/14/2013 09:45 PMPosted by Erulia

Ya that's what someone else told me, just found it now in the patch notes saying they were going to implement it. Does that mean it will start from 5.3 on or will you accumulate points from 5.2 since it will be the same season?

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

I am disappoint :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Human, human, human, human, Drahh's ugly undead, human, human. This thread is lacking something....

Oh wait, the server is too. :(
Edited by Luxen on 4/23/2013 11:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
The thread is lacking horde.

The server is lacking PvP skill

I'm here to change the latter.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

You so fancy!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter

You so fancy!

Ok
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
PVP Conversations!
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Big changes on the horizon. Looks as though we will see less burst damage/healing. Would like to hear your thoughts on how this will effect arena.

Will you be gemming PvP Power, Resil or Base Stats (ie. Intellect, Agility, etc)

Who do you predict will be viable Flag Carriers?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Unsure how much of a "nerf" the PvP Power change is actually going to be. Considering they're ripping off resilience and replacing it with PvP Power, we'll had an insane amount, the scaling needed to go down to make sense.

At least for me, healing throughput hasn't been a big issue, so I'll probably gem for Resil/PvP Power in an effort to activate pertinent bonuses.

Flag Carriers is another issue entirely. With the nerf to tanking specs carrying a flag, I'm kind of stumped who will be the top there.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
@Luxen, aren't they ripping resil off gear, but increasing every ones resil to like 60%
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Incoming 5.3 Gear Changes

With all of this in mind, we’re making some pretty dramatic changes to PvP gear and the PvP environment in 5.3:

•Base Resilience will be set to 65% for all characters level 85 and higher
•Resilience will be removed from nearly all PvP gear
•Players will still be able to use Resilience gems and enchants
•PvP power will remain exclusively on PvP gear
•PvP set bonuses that currently provide Resilience will now provide PvP Power
•Healers and hybrid-casters will benefit to a greater degree from PvP Power, and Battle Fatigue will increase to make PvP gear superior for healers.
•Conquest gear will be increased to item level 496 (up from 493).
•Elite gear will be decreased to item level 496. This gear will essentially become a prestige upgrade.
•The Big Change: We will be adding an item level ceiling to all gear in unrated Battlegrounds, Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas
•All gear with item levels higher than 496 will be scaled down to 496 (Conquest gear item level). This includes even Conquest items that exceed the ilevel ceiling, such as weapons.

Oops, meant to add link for full Blog: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9331806/
Edited by Boudecca on 4/30/2013 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks Boudecca for posting that. It'll help keep everyone in the loop that wasn't already.

How do you see yourself gemming? I'm not in BiS gear yet, but with a decent PvP setup, and a few gems with resil, I'm sitting at 63% resil. Having 65% base will be a big deal. Can we afford to gem for throughput, or is it worth adding that edge in resil again?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]