What class heals the best?

I was wondering what the healing charts are showing? Could any link something or tell em some numbers, like how much hsp each class is doing in MoP? :3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
All the classes are reasonably balanced, but I think the general consensus is Disc priests currently pump out the most healing.

Here is data for 10 man normal: http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_DPS/10N/100/14/60/default/#0000000000000000000000000000111111

Take that as you will. All healers have strengths and weaknesses, and all are perfectly viable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Can you please learn how to use the search function. kthxbai
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Another " pick my healer for me" thread.

This link is all you need.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4015354204
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you want to see what healing charts are showing, go check worldoflogs.com

If you want to know whats most OP, it's currently disc priests. But their getting nerfed next patch and won't be top on charts, but will still be extremely good for progression (1min spirit shell makes them viable regardless of throughput pmuch). But if you want to meter-pad, then dont choose them.

Holy paladins are able to vie for top spots at the moment (much of their healing is absorbs) and they can 1HP EF blanket, which i hear is the best way to meter pad. Though they can also just use 3HP EF's and spot heal/raid heal like a boss while also being very high on meters. They aren't being nerfed next patch, well their set bonus is for EF blanketing, so perhaps your goal of meter padding would lean away to them.

Rsham CD's generally put them on top unless there are MW around, in which case the 2 largely fight each other for a lot of the "Burst" healing. But they're pretty reliable for getting high HPS numbers since most of their utility is in burst healing throughput CD's.

Your welcome.
Edited by Astråios on 1/20/2013 9:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

If you want to know whats most OP, it's currently disc priests. But their getting nerfed next patch and won't be top on charts, but will still be extremely good for progression (1min spirit shell makes them viable regardless of throughput pmuch). But if you want to meter-pad, then dont choose them.

Holy paladins are able to vie for top spots at the moment (much of their healing is absorbs) and they can 1HP EF blanket, which i hear is the best way to meter pad. Though they can also just use 3HP EF's and spot heal/raid heal like a boss while also being very high on meters. They aren't being nerfed next patch, well their set bonus is for EF blanketing, so perhaps your goal of meter padding would lean away to them.

Rsham CD's generally put them on top unless there are MW around, in which case the 2 largely fight each other for a lot of the "Burst" healing. But they're pretty reliable for getting high HPS numbers since most of their utility is in burst healing throughput CD's.

Your welcome.

nice post
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Once you get the "best" healer to 90, the flavor of the month will change.

Pick a healer you enjoy, and one day you will be at the top.

I am a priest, but even when they nerf us to the ground, I will stay here because it's my favorite.

That is, unless you have plenty of character space available for every single healing class =)
Reply Quote
35 Blood Elf Priest

Your welcome.

Most of the paladins using EF blanketing to pad the meters are using 3hp EFs (especially if they use the pvp 4piece).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I myself go for heals that I myself can heal easily without a crap ton of add ons which confuse me. I like my priest for heals.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]