Slowly Dying..

(Locked)

90 Worgen Death Knight
Playing on this server is just exhausting.... I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Sooo need to get out of here.
90 Goblin Warlock
People make it out to be worse than it actually is.
All depends on the situation you're in, I can attest to the fact that changing servers isn't an instant fix. You're going to have to work to find the right group no matter what, and server changing can really open your eyes to the things Muradin DOES have going for it. You really can't beat the ratio of good:bad people-meeting experiences here with a stick.

There are more raids going on in other places...there's nobody that can argue that fact with a straight face. If all you want is to progress progress progress then someplace else might be better, but don't expect to just fall into an awesome raid group that accepts you and thinks you're awesome right off the bat....what's "good" performance here is mediocre at best on a top 50ish server. Not trying to be harsh I think most peeps here are awesome, but that's what I've seen elsewhere.

I've had some pretty good luck pugging here when I can find one, sometimes it's a brotherhood of fire group that just steamrolls, sometimes it's a guild's second team that spends more time bs'ing during the fights than collecting loot...but it's still a good time :) I've ALWAYS found lots of accepting, friendly, wonderful people here. If someone is looking to be casual and wants to find people to support that THIS is THE place to be, hands down.

I can't lie, I moved toons and I have eventually found a group that is moving at the pace I want to go with the attitude that makes me feel comfortable, but it wasn't particularly easy. I wouldn't discourage anyone from moving if they think that will make the game more fun for them...but I will say that it isn't the golden brick road.
!@#$ you Sved.

Suic left. School is starting. People can't stick to these schedules anymore it seems. I'm leaving in March.
If people start thinking like this all the time, I might as well quit now. This is such a gloomy %^-*ing feeling. I hate it. Stop.

I don't even give a !@#$ if I get into trouble for this - I really have nothing left to lose in this game. I'm only playing for you guys. I don't have time for this bull, and I definitely don't want to leave on a sour note.

It's selfish of me to say these things, but even though this server is dying, I'm going to suck it up and still try to push content with the people I've always pushed it with. Heh, stupid culture shock.

But really, if you're going to think like this, then there's nothing left for me to say. Good riddance.

--

That fence..
Totally out of curiousity why DOES oota raid so crazy early?
90 Human Priest
01/14/2013 03:03 AMPosted by Feyranna

Because their members are crazy?

Back on topic though, this server is fine. You just have to look hard enough to find your community. I wasn't having much fun but now that I've found a raid team I feel comfortable in I'm having a much better time. My friends always complain that they never get to raid and that they have nothing to do when they log in. That's because they haven't put forth the effort to get involved in the community. You get out what you put in, especially in a social game like WoW.
100 Dwarf Hunter
It's always darkest before the dawn. At least that's what I've heard.
90 Night Elf Druid
The server is definitely at an exceptionally low point at the moment
90 Worgen Death Knight
It just sucks not having depth, we waste time pugging in an empty server for people not even capable for the content we are doing. Its stupid. Me and Paws are going back to FwM on Mug'thol, your welcome to join us Boy!
90 Human Paladin
"Slowly Killing..."

That is a more appropriate title.
People / Guilds leaving this realm is killing us, we can't grow because as soon as we start to do "Okay", someone leaves

In Billy Ocean's word:
"When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_e2D2qsaso

01/14/2013 03:03 AMPosted by Feyranna

Some people in our group can't stay up late. So we start early.
I would prefer a late raid, but early is a time that accommodates everyone
Edited by Victarion on 1/14/2013 12:58 PM PST
Like with a stranger at a mall, we had a good random conversation, and now we go our own ways.

01/14/2013 09:39 AMPosted by Svedká
your welcome to join us Boy!

I'm not staying for long.. I said this, so it would be pointless. Also, I refuse.
I was really selfish thinking that this raiding thing could end on a good note.. that the 8/10 team would remain intact and would last a bit longer until I had to leave. Really, really selfish.

I just didn't expect that this "temporary something" would fast-forward. I understand perfectly that things change and must change.
Like with that fence, I can't control these things.

Good luck on Mug'thol.
And also to Kel's team.

I'm out!

p.s.

01/14/2013 03:23 AMPosted by Alphahealer
Because their members are crazy?

I must be for not being able to treat strangers like trash.
90 Human Hunter
01/14/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Bøyblunder
I must be for not being able to treat strangers like trash.

You act like common courtesy is a sin. Being nice to random people is how friends are made. Being an !@#$%^- to someone just because you don't know them makes you nothing more than a bully. From what I've seen, you aren't a bully. But you act like you should be. I don't understand lol.
85 Human Paladin
I remember back when this server was poppin. You know, when galv was around and junk? Those were the days. Right guys? Highfives? Anyone? Bueler?
90 Pandaren Shaman
I remember when this thread was new.
90 Worgen Hunter
Me too :(
90 Human Warrior
Isn't this a moot point? Maybe this reveals my complete newbary. If I want to dungeon I join a queue, lfr, or random bg. Is this just applicable for people looking for non-lfr Raids?

BTW. I'd love to find some hardcore pvp'ers on Muradin. Hit me up!
All depends on the situation you're in, I can attest to the fact that changing servers isn't an instant fix. You're going to have to work to find the right group no matter what, and server changing can really open your eyes to the things Muradin DOES have going for it. You really can't beat the ratio of good:bad people-meeting experiences here with a stick.

Truth!

I took my Lock over to Kil'Jaeden at the end of Wotlk and I was the top geared Lock on this server. Well going back and forth between me and Xaras "The other lock in my guild"
And I couldn't even find a raid there. So many people looking! I suggest to take time, think things out, make level ones and go talk to people, try to find a guild BEFORE you xfer.

Try to avoid the forums though, nothing but trolls everywhere.
I just started playing about 2 months ago, i'm not real hard core, but i feel like i've done pretty well to get to level 64, but it is getting a little boring...Anyone interested in helping/teaching a n00b? lol probably aren't many as old as the game is...
If only you were horde... horde doesnt know how to use forums tho. A level 64 does amg
90 Human Death Knight
03/22/2013 02:21 AMPosted by Bladesinger

Truth!

I took my Lock over to Kil'Jaeden at the end of Wotlk and I was the top geared Lock on this server. Well going back and forth between me and Xaras "The other lock in my guild"
And I couldn't even find a raid there. So many people looking! I suggest to take time, think things out, make level ones and go talk to people, try to find a guild BEFORE you xfer.

Try to avoid the forums though, nothing but trolls everywhere.

Your face totally reminds me of Cid from FFX.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]