[H] God Complex LF RBG Officer/Leader

90 Tauren Druid
We here at GC feel its time to genuinely throw our hat in Dark Iron's rich tradition of dominant Horde Pvp Guilds. Currently I have been personally leading our RBG efforts but with also leading our 4 night PVE progression raiding, I feel I am stretching myself a bit too thin. I love pvp too much, and we have too much interested and talented pvp'ers in guild just to cast it aside, or take this venture half-heartily. As such, we are looking for a Full-Time RBG officer/leader to take us to that next level

We are paying a salary of 1000G a week plus 100G per win to lead our RBG group, 3 nights a week, Fri, Sat, & Sun.
  • Actual start times will be up for the RBG leader to decide but we're thinking a start time sometime between 5p PST to 7p PST would be best.
  • RBG officer/leader would also be in charge of recruiting PVP players to fill out needed slots and vetting our the team to ensure we have the best PVP'ers available night to night.
  • For more details, add my battletag: Tuceg#1716 or catch me in game.
    Edited by Speakease on 1/14/2013 9:37 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    on behalf of omw we look forward to owning u guys in rateds or wherever we meet
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    It ails me to say this, it realllllllly reallllllly does, but I am pretty sure God Complex is better than Orgrimmars Most Wanted in every single aspect on this game.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    ^.^
    Edited by Spartabear on 1/14/2013 6:05 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Had a few whispers and interviews, but still taking applications.
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Monk
    01/14/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Jisp
    on behalf of omw we look forward to owning u guys in rateds or wherever we meet

Id say my team looks forward to owning you, but your rating is way to low to even match us. );
    Speaking of alliance rbg teams we some how got matched with a 1500 di team, might of been you. All I remember is a slaughter in mid in eots and then the whole team leaving 1 minute into the game?
    Edited by Bluejays on 1/16/2013 7:47 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    01/14/2013 02:14 PMPosted by Iamnotgrubby
    God Complex is better than Orgrimmars Most Wanted in every single aspect on this game.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    Even swag?
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]