Would you recommend transferring here?

1 Dwarf Hunter
Hi, my guild is on a dying server with practically zero recruitment possibilities so we're looking to relocate to an active server with people who are skilled and motivated to progress.

1. How good is the recruitment for progression or semi progression/casual guilds?
2. Can you pug replacements who are competent enough to handle complicated encounters and heroic raid bosses?
3. Is the auction house good?
4. Is the server size appropriate? Are there ever queues to get in? Is the horde/alliance balance good?
5. Do the people here actually enjoy doing things and playing the game? How long would it take, for example, to find 9 people who were interested and capable of clearing old content like heroic Alakir? How common are PUG raids that could clear Mogushan Vaults normal, or even a few of the easier tier 14 heroics?

Thank you for any input.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Shaman
Server is still pretty bad.

Kalecgos is that way.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
We don't need anymore Nebulas on this server, please stay away.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
LOL
Reply Quote
Horde is okay

Ally is totally awful..you can't do anything, and horde massively outnumber us in all daily zones and !!@@@%*% our cities without Allys even trying to stop them. It's pathetic.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Wig, be nice.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
but for real though

kalecgos -----------> that way
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
Horde is okay

Ally is totally awful..you can't do anything, and horde massively outnumber us in all daily zones and !!@@@%*% our cities without Allys even trying to stop them. It's pathetic.

I've seen plenty of Alliance activity in Pandaria. The fact that you guys can get a Galleon kill from us at least says something. But you know.. you could be playing Alliance on Mal'ganis...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I know that if you gank Chinatown or Demise, they always get their buddies to come and help them out, providing you with (at times) hours of ganking entertainment!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Horde is okay

I've seen plenty of Alliance activity in Pandaria. The fact that you guys can get a Galleon kill from us at least says something. But you know.. you could be playing Alliance on Mal'ganis...

the server population is rougly 23,000 alliance, 51,000 horde

anyway do not xfer here lots of better options
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Why not have more activity on Burning Blade? I miss the full screen honestly. Server seems so quiet now. Burning Blade isn't that bad. I really don't have any issues with the server. There are people I disdain, but any server is goin' to be like that, no matter where you go. Burning Blade also has a decent population, would love to see some Alliance love. Also would love to see more competition for rank 1 in raid content. Unholy Trinity and Demise only have each other and I think someone else should step in to up the heated battle! Recruitment doesn't seem too bad though, I'd say Burning Blade is probably equal to any of the none big three (Mal'Ganis, Illidan, and Frostmourne), but I don't think any server can compete with those three.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]