Level 70 twink guild (horde)

90 Human Warlock
<Kakorraphiaphobia> is a brand new 70 twink guild now recruiting all types of twinks for PvP/PvE action! No real requirements besides being level 70! We are very new and very small atm but all of our players are really active! If you are interested stop by the server and whisper either Aqillos/Arríètty/Vêndeto
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Warrior
<Kakorraphiaphobia> is a brand new 70 twink guild now recruiting all types of twinks for PvP/PvE action! No real requirements besides being level 70! We are very new and very small atm but all of our players are really active! If you are interested stop by the server and whisper either Aqillos/Arríètty/Vêndeto

Nice it's about time the Horde twinks grouped up into 1 guild instead of being spread out all over the place. I hope to hear nothing but good news about you guys & support you 100% over here from the Ally counterpart.

May want to see this thread of a fellow 70.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592241764

Snow
Reply Quote
Thank you Snow for the positive feedback. (^= It's always a pleasure to get some from another 70.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump because i support this guild, and because I'm in this guild, and because i believe all fellow hordeis should band together against this alliance Night Elf, because i don't like night elfs, but i like warriors, because I am a warrior, because warriors are awesome, because they do DPS, because DPS is important, because this topic is important, because this topic is about a 70 guild, because this 70 guild is on horde side, because horde side is where it's at. >:)
Reply Quote
XD Teg you are one interesting warrior. (^= We will start doing all 70 raids around next week!
Reply Quote
I used to twink at 70 pretty much all through cata. The issue is, the alliance has NEVER stayed in a guild after bobster sold the one with the glaive in the name. Horde had Summer Knights which was an amazing guild that did very much. I've never seen alliance do much besides win trade to 1600. Not sure what's good in that bracket not besides a shadow priest. But how active is the bracket? Never seen too many good players on either side, since Valhalla is just a PvE guild i guess. I got a friend with recruit a friend if you want to add me we might level one up again. Adopted#1238 I've lead all 70 raids so we might be able to do something :)
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
Good Luck, (grozrom on ED) i use to be a twink...but i sold everything and deleted this toon, then just got it back so only had a few things again =(

Good luck, love seeing 70 guilds, and always hope the best from them
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
01/20/2013 04:43 PMPosted by Teghelus
Bump because i support this guild, and because I'm in this guild, and because i believe all fellow hordeis should band together against this alliance Night Elf, because i don't like night elfs, but i like warriors, because I am a warrior, because warriors are awesome, because they do DPS, because DPS is important, because this topic is important, because this topic is about a 70 guild, because this 70 guild is on horde side, because horde side is where it's at. >:)

Haha this made my day =)

01/22/2013 04:05 AMPosted by Semiretårded
I used to twink at 70 pretty much all through cata. The issue is, the alliance has NEVER stayed in a guild after bobster sold the one with the glaive in the name. Horde had Summer Knights which was an amazing guild that did very much. I've never seen alliance do much besides win trade to 1600. Not sure what's good in that bracket not besides a shadow priest. But how active is the bracket? Never seen too many good players on either side, since Valhalla is just a PvE guild i guess. I got a friend with recruit a friend if you want to add me we might level one up again. Adopted#1238 I've lead all 70 raids so we might be able to do something :)

We (Valhalla) where around even while <Glaive Epidemic> where twinking at 70, accept we where a 60 - 64 twink guild at the time. To set the story straight about that guild Bobster ran during that time is that guild was already dead & split before he even sold that guild off. He termed it "internal issues" aka Drama.

We (Valhalla) are not primarily a PvE guild, we do both. Just happens we are recruiting members for raids, while we group up for PvP on the side. I don't do arena anymore, got bored in S2, but there are others at 70 that do occasionally. The 60 - 64 toons are primarily the most PvP oriented bunch though.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you guys once more for the support.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This is my second bump, I bump threads until you can't bump them anymore. You all stay here.....

I'll be back...
Edited by Teghelus on 1/28/2013 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Just hit 70 with this alt of mine. I hope to have some fun =)

Shay
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/14/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Aqillos
Thank you Snow for the positive feedback. (^= It's always a pleasure to get some from another 70.

You're level 71 YOAWR A CHEATARRRR!!!!!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
ROFL funny story behind that I accidently leveled my warrior while running a new guildie through an instance so I leveled a pally to 70 and made him gm! So no I am not a cheater. I am a decent warrior you can go ahead and ask anyone who has dueled me . (^=
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/29/2013 12:38 AMPosted by Sïck
YOAWR

*Yer
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
01/29/2013 12:38 AMPosted by Sïck

You're level 71 YOAWR A CHEATARRRR!!!!!

I was 70 when I posted that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Haha I got you Phantixs at LM in that last AB
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
How's the 70 bracket doing? Active what so ever?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/30/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Snorlaxqt
How's the 70 bracket doing? Active what so ever?

It's still alive but not like what it was prior to MoP. Queue times are roughly 15 mins +
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
What classes are good? Non healers, but i was thinking about Ele shaman, Boomkin or Hunter, what are your thoughts cause i played a Ret [Which I loved] during cata. but idk. Mind informing me a little more?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]