Level 70 twink guild (horde)

90 Undead Rogue
01/29/2013 03:02 PMPosted by Eosophobia
ROFL funny story behind that I accidently leveled my warrior while running a new guildie through an instance so I leveled a pally to 70 and made him gm! So no I am not a cheater. I am a decent warrior you can go ahead and ask anyone who has dueled me . (^=

Talk to "Slahtz" in Hall of the Brave at Valley of Honor, he'll give you the option to stop gaining experience on your toon. (Not sure if you knew or not)
Reply Quote
Add me to real id im the gm of a 70 twink guild over on mug'thol horde to get a crossrealm raid groop going. we have downed a few 70 raids over here on this server. scotty#1603
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
02/02/2013 04:32 PMPosted by Sïck
ROFL funny story behind that I accidently leveled my warrior while running a new guildie through an instance so I leveled a pally to 70 and made him gm! So no I am not a cheater. I am a decent warrior you can go ahead and ask anyone who has dueled me . (^=

Talk to "Slahtz" in Hall of the Brave at Valley of Honor, he'll give you the option to stop gaining experience on your toon. (Not sure if you knew or not)

I know about that it's just that my warrior was at 100% exp for a year or so and I forgot to turn off exp so I screwed that one up.XD
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
This shan't end here! pop!
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Warrior
02/07/2013 09:59 PMPosted by Eosophobia
This shan't end here! pop!

You turned into a woman BE

*gasps
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
XD I'm still the same inside (^=
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
Guilds got 80s too ya know.

<------- Les sexy belf twink

Oh don't lie, you know you wanna pwn stuff at 80 withs moi.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
I will on my warrior just give me some time dead. XD
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
Guilds got 80s too ya know.

<------- Les sexy belf twink

Oh don't lie, you know you wanna pwn stuff at 80 withs moi.

Ooo, maybe someday I'll actually put this Pally to use that I got with the free level 80 from Scroll of Resurrection (on one of my own accounts ^__^)

-Sick
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
We will be glad to have you.(^=
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight

Ooo, maybe someday I'll actually put this Pally to use that I got with the free level 80 from Scroll of Resurrection (on one of my own accounts ^__^)

-Sick

you'd be jammin wid one O' da top line 80s mon, we be wreck err body err day ya

weekid fun mon
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Haha, i Just leveled a priest from 0-70 in one day, but i did a couple battle grounds, sold my gear and now i'm going to keep leveling. And no one is ever on in the guild that could send invites :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey, I would like to join. What are you guys in need of? Anything that a blood elf can be is fine with me. I level fast so it wouldnt take long to get up there.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
There's actually always someone online in the guild If you want add me and I'll send an invt I'm very active. We are open for any class and race. Just play what you enjoy and have fun.
Edited by Eosophobia on 2/10/2013 2:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
BUMP!!!!
Edited by Eosophobia on 2/14/2013 8:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
XD I will try but some guildies just raided bt and sunwell today so I'm not sure.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]