The Epic Paladin warhorse grind

37 Dwarf Paladin
I just wanted to throw something out there that has irritated me for a while. When i leveled my paladin, we had to do the quest for our epic pally mount. Which for anyone else that had to do it , you know what I'm talking about. Imagine my surprise whe the gods that be at Blizz decided to just hand people the mounts. and since my Pally is a Drei not only did they take the epic pally warhorse off me that i had to bust my butt to get. they replaced it with one of the drei ellek mounts!!!. if i wanted to ride one of them i wouldnt have bothered grinding the mats and gathering the money for the pally one. So thank you for listening to me whine and know that my "epic warmount" has not seen the light of day since Blizz decided to give the mount to anyone and in the process took mine.
Reply Quote
2 Undead Warlock
Reply Quote
They took our Chargers? I haven't been around for a while, and haven't even started leveling this guy yet or seen what all the changes are. I'd definitely rather have my Charger than my Feat of Strength if that's the case. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)