Best WoW Character Selection?

10 Blood Elf Monk
Obviously, the best WoW character selection... class wise... will be a Warrior.

Now, what about race?

HUMAN?

TAUREN?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
On paper, Human. You get an extra trinket for PVP, and the rep grind is so much faster. You also get a boost to expertise with maces/swords which helps hit that soft cap a little faster.

That said, I race changed my human warrior to worgen when cata came out, because I like being a werewolf.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I like Worgen, but I do not like their 2h animations. They look very strange when moving. Gnome warriors are cool if you're into that kinda thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Why not
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
two warriors?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
FEMTAUR
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/15/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Mark
two warriors?

Why not? I have 4 rogues(only 2 at 90), 2 shaman, and 2 DKs(working on a 3rd). :P
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Mark
two warriors?

I got two warriors, this guy and an 85 orc warrior.

This class is a blast to level, i had more fun leveling my second warrior 1-85 as arms for questing and prot for dungeons than i did any of my other alts.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
I have
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
More than one
Reply Quote
68 Human Warrior
as well.
Reply Quote
54 Orc Warrior
It's good times^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
That being said, just roll what you want. They all have an interesting goodie for PVE or PVP.

But...Orc is the master race.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Blood Elf and Undead.

/thread
Reply Quote
45 Worgen Warrior
If going SMF Fury, go Femdead, if not go Orc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I've always thought Arms/Fury male orc warriors were beast, and prot male taurens.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Night Elf.

Shadowmeld is great for when things get kinda hairy in PvE and is a valuable tool in hold-the-node style BG's. Gives you an element of surprise when someone tries to cap, thinking it's been abandoned.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Dwarf.

/thread
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
for dps id go worgen pvp human tank dwarf ( dont know horde racials all that well)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Furry all the way, they've got a good DPS increase and the racial sprint also as uses in PVP (not to mention I often ended up as a flag carrier so being able to go Ussain Bolt on the other team is pretty cool).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]