Most efficient way to level pets?

48 Human Warlock
FFS
Should I cycle through all of them each battle or just focus on getting one a few levels, then the second, then the third?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Your first 25s I'd just swap the front pet each time one dings so they stay sort of even but not bother switching during battles unless you need to to prevent death.
Reply Quote
48 Human Warlock
FFS
When you get one to 25 can you power level the rest?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
One 25 will allow you to grind up your lower levels on high level mobs in the wild, depending on what 25 it is. This is quite effective.

To power level off trainers you will need quite a few 25s to suit each.
Reply Quote
10 Pandaren Monk
01/15/2013 05:53 PMPosted by Lilicia
When you get one to 25 can you power level the rest?

Yep! At level 25, the daily Pandaria tamer quests give a TON of exp, so what you do is just kill the tamers with 2 level 25 pets and your powerlevelling lowbie. Make sure the lowbie gets in at least one full round so that it gets the exp. I park an alt at each of the tamers (not necessary, but it makes it faster) and can complete all of them in about 30-45 minutes. This is enough to get 2 pets to 25, plus all of the delicious battlestones that come from bags.
Reply Quote
48 Human Warlock
FFS
Are there any 3 I should be getting to 25 first? Right now leveling a Crab, Snail, and Nether Ray Fry as my main pets.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
The first 3 dont really matter. I use a beast /humanion/leveling flying on aki. from there you kind of just rotate. Its easy enough that i can use a grey lvl 20 flying on aki.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/15/2013 06:09 PMPosted by Lilicia
Are there any 3 I should be getting to 25 first? Right now leveling a Crab, Snail, and Nether Ray Fry as my main pets.

Crabs and snails are both very powerful against elementals, and Nether Ray Fry is a good general-purpose pet.

The top 3 pets I'd recommend leveling are:
  • Fluxfire Feline (blue quality, of course) - wild pet in New Tinkertown
  • Anubisath Idol (drops from AQ'40) - Ridiculously useful against high-level tamers
  • Yellow Moth (breed 4) - purchase from Sixx in the Exodar. You can use a battle-stone on him when you get one.
Reply Quote
42 Blood Elf Rogue
Try to level an onixian whelping to 24-25 then go to wyrmrest temple, go to east until you see the carrion birds and all the small carrion pets, send in whatever pet you want to level, let attack once, send in your onixian whelping and kill all 3, once your onixian whelpling gets low go back to the temple and there should be a stable master right there, rinse and repeat :) along with daily quests you should level VERY quickly :)
Reply Quote
42 Blood Elf Rogue
Sorry about the spelling errors was typing quickly.
Reply Quote
48 Human Warlock
FFS
01/15/2013 06:30 PMPosted by Apandapalmer

Crabs and snails are both very powerful against elementals, and Nether Ray Fry is a good general-purpose pet.

The top 3 pets I'd recommend leveling are:
  • Fluxfire Feline (blue quality, of course) - wild pet in New Tinkertown
  • Anubisath Idol (drops from AQ'40) - Ridiculously useful against high-level tamers
  • Yellow Moth (breed 4) - purchase from Sixx in the Exodar. You can use a battle-stone on him when you get one.

Yea I have a rare FFF that im keeping leveled and Anub idols are 6k and I hate soloing twin Emps so that one is probably out.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
The best things in life are even better when done in pairs. I suggest you find yourself a pet-raid buddy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]