Total loss of respect for blizzards blues...

100 Night Elf Druid
01/16/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Sweetpeaz
Offering the paying public an alternative to the same end result, tabards versus dailies would be a good thing.

Paying customers vs.. what? We're all paying customers.

The confusion is that some customers have a false sense of entitlement because they pay. Paying for the game and its monthly subscription in no way entitles you to be catered to.
100 Tauren Warrior
Losing respect for someone because they have a different opinion is really petty. I'm sure that they are really hurt because they lost respect for a pointless reason.
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/16/2013 11:18 AMPosted by Concequence
Dailies are not content.

I really wish people would learn how to use a dictionary.

"Content" is not a !@#$% synonym for "raid".

Everything in the entire game, from critters, quests and NPCs to gear, world bosses, dungeons, and raids is "content".
90 Draenei Hunter
VS
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how running the same dungeon over and over is any better than running a set of dailies that change every day.
72 Tauren Paladin
I knew which EU CM OP was talking about before I even clicked the link.

Draztal is the biggest joke of a blue poster this game has ever seen.

Everything he posts is condescending garbage and the fact he's even still employed amazes me.
90 Troll Warrior
These forums are so polluted and vile it's sickening. The World of Warcraft community isn't the problem. It's the forums that are the problem. Absolutely no respect what so ever to the people who bring you a game you have enjoyed for years. A game that some of us have been playing since 2004. A game we have all come to cherish and love.

These CM's, GM's, Developers and every other employee of Blizzard are passionate about this game. And what do you do when someone starts bashing your passion? You get defensive. The same can absolutely be said about the employees of Blizzard.

You talk bad about their ideas, their way of thinking and their livelihood and you expect them to smile, and change everything for your own personal agenda? Where do you come off thinking you are entitled to that sort of treatment.

The majority of these forums ridicule, disrespect and bash the same people who have brought you hours and hours of entertainment. Some people have found their loved ones though wow. World of Warcraft has been a medium for multiple charities as well as Blizzard contributing countless amounts of money to charities. And you have the audacity to come on these forums, post nothing constructive, but instead trash talk the very people who are here to make sure that when you return home from work, you have an outlet of entertainment?

I am ashamed to even be counted among some of you as World of Warcraft players. You sit here and demand respect and yet you give absolutely none to those who deserve it most. Shame on each and every one of you.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I like this Darkspear poster. We could use more of you here.
94 Orc Death Knight
01/16/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Azivalla
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how running the same dungeon over and over is any better than running a set of dailies that change every day.

Dungeons used to be fun and challenging which made them infinitely better than quests. Not so much anymore...
90 Human Death Knight
01/16/2013 07:31 PMPosted by Negåtive
Tabards were bad because you got rep AND dungeon gear at the same time. Split em up by getting no drops with a tabard on and place a daily/weekly limit on the amount of rep you can get, problem solved.

So while you have a daily quest you will no longer get any drops above white quality right?

Just following your insane logic here.

01/16/2013 08:04 PMPosted by Unstabull
There were people that complained about tabards, just they they complain about lfr is trivializing the game and making it easier for casuals. Yes it was the hardcore players that were complaining, but it was still complaining.

Hardcore wow players are always complaining. Always they have always complained even in vanilla when they were the only ones consistently doing anything dungeon and up.

Hardcore players have proved that they will always complain, and that they are a miniscule part of the player base.

Designing anything for them is a wasted effort by blizzard. Most of those that consider themselves such don't even clear all the hard mode content which you'd think would invalidate there stance completely but I guess not.
90 Night Elf Hunter
This is a case of "Damned if you do and Damned if you don't"

Blizz can't win or catch a break at all. Yes I know you can't 'Win 'em all" and that someone
will always disagree or be unhappy with something.

I've seen it a million times (ok a bit exaggerated) that if you don't want to do dailies,then don't.
At least not every day.

After a few weeks of the daily grind I decided to split them up.
I didn't do the Klaxxi or Shado-Pan ones. I focused on Golden Lotus and Tiller's and Shieldwall.
I only did those near each other. If I got tired of them I did the other's. It broke up the monotony.
90 Dwarf Monk
Draztal had a point

I did no dailies nor did i have any valor gear on this toon to do LFR it wasnt till i got fed up i finally bought the belt since my belt was still quest gear lvl( but i was already revered with Klaxxi just using the DMF buff and commendation from main while just doing the zone quests)

I dont get this sense you need valor gear anyways to do LFR since its better than LFR and you cant really replace them with LFR.

As to the point I think Blues are fine and sometimes this community deserves a snarky comment or two
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
01/16/2013 08:15 PMPosted by Negåtive

Dungeons used to be fun and challenging which made them infinitely better than quests. Not so much anymore...

LOL Last time dungeons were remotely fun and challenging was early Cata. And the last time they were truly fun and challenging was BC. Blizz breed this beast and now has to contend with it.
90 Dwarf Monk

LOL Last time dungeons were remotely fun and challenging was early Cata. And the last time they were truly fun and challenging was BC. Blizz breed this beast and now has to contend with it.

Cata dungeons got nerfed because ppl complained that they were hard. If anything blame the community for the changes

Same goes for rep tabards, ppl complained they were bored and grinding rep was too easy.
Edited by Borrick on 1/16/2013 9:02 PM PST
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/16/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Crithto
On a personal note, every single person I work with is absolutely, 100% dedicated to their job, to this company, and to our games. Your concerns are our concerns. We may not always agree with you, and you may not agree with us, but in those disagreements we can try to have a conversation and come to understand the motivations of each other. The goal here is to better explain why we’ve designed the game the way we have, rather than disagreeing to disagree.

SO could you explain to me why Oceanic forums are like a no go zone for blues? There hasn't been a response there by blues since 30/8/2011, Is it a rule of thumb that blues now are to stay away from Oceanic forums, due to the years of out cry about servers being on our soil? Or is just a place to keep us all quiet?
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I thought that post by Crithto was pretty good. The first post to get past the official word type posts.

Anyways, my concern over the dailies was the fact that the story line for some of the factions can not be completed unless you did the grind. Klaxxi is a good example. The story is really good, and when you get to exalted it gets summed up. But you have to get to exalted and its possibly unlikely Ill get there with any other toons but I like those sort of things that happen once you get to the end of a story... but its hidden under the daily grind. This is my objection to the dailies... doing it once is OK but all alts...ugh!

How about making the coins you get from dailies account wide... so I can use them on alts? The one toon I have done all the dailies on to get all the exalteds has a heap and my alts are suffering with very low numbers of them.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]