competent WW monk looking for raiding guild

hello Akama I'm a windwalker monk dps MS who is returning to wow after a little break and am now looking for a guild that is raiding at least twice a week.

I know my class very well and very often do i see myself in the top 5 dps in LFR and 1st in heroics against players who outgear me ( 372 beating 383 ) with every patch i look to new research to places like MMO champion, Elitist Jerks, and even though I disagree with some things from noxxic i still check them out often.

my raid times are always planned around what the guilds normal times are so you could say i have "full availability"

Akama Horde guilds only 10/25 no pref.

ignore the guild i am in already eXe has no room for any other raiders thus my reason for leaving
Edited by Neekl on 1/16/2013 6:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
well rounded individual
Edited by Diseaseslol on 1/16/2013 7:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
very well rounded
Edited by Nyfaria on 1/16/2013 11:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
found a guild that got back to me after applying thank you for taking the time to read and yes i'm rounded and well and i smell great
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 07:18 PMPosted by Nyfaria
very well rounded

I'm sure he's not the only "very well rounded" individual. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/18/2013 06:37 AMPosted by Orren
very well rounded

I'm sure he's not the only "very well rounded" individual. ;)

uh um uh, do i know you?
Reply Quote
01/19/2013 03:14 AMPosted by Nyfaria
uh um uh, do i know you?

Maybe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]