[H-10]<Killasaurus of Nouns> LF DPS

100 Troll Hunter
Right now, we need two dps for our full guild progression but all classes/specs are encouraged to join/apply. We only require you to have a great attitude and to know your class. So if you are late to gearing up for Tier 14 or want to start Tier 15 new with us, then contact me asap.

Guild Information:
Name: Killasaurus of Nouns (Level 25)
Progression: T14 9/16 (Starting ToT soon)
Regular Raid Times: Tues, Thurs 9:30pm - 12am midnight (Server Time)
Roles Needed: 2-3 dps
Classes Not in Raid Currently: Rogue, Warlock, Priest, Mage

You can also contact Haysus or Däghda for more information about our guild.
Edited by Sartorious on 4/16/2013 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Updated to reflect our current needs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You're guild name makes my brain hurt pls fix
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
You're guild name makes my brain hurt pls fix

Yeah, but using "You're" instead of "Your" makes me sick, so please fix. LOL!! IOW, just stop with the trolling please.
Edited by Sartorious on 4/16/2013 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I did that on purpose you're you're you're you're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you're

but seriously change your guild name
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Not going to happen, Dordrey. Still looking for 2 dps for our raids.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]