So quiet

100 Undead Warrior
Am I the only one that comes back here to see if there's any drama, and then gets sad when it's just the same old recruitment threads that've probably been around since ICC days?

By the way, I hate derping around in Shrine, I really don't know where I want to sit, so I tend to just go to Undercity or Brill, because it's much cooler. On that note. I was sitting around in Undercity the other day thinking about how you used to always hear the constant gurgling and burping of abominations, before the northrend event had them removed.

The absence of gurgling in Undercity is symbolic of the absence of drama on the realm forums. Would you guys please start gurgling again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Guild Name: Jerks (25 Man)
Post Apps here:
Server: Perenolde-US

Recruitment needs:

We are in the market for about 3-4 people to recruit. All spots for recruitment are core.

Progression: 6/6 HM Mogu'shan, 2/6 HoF Heroic 4/4 Terrace of Endless Spring

Currently we're in need of:

All Ranged DPS Classes are being considered.

All Healing Classes are also being considered.

Raid Times:
Wednesday: 7:00 - 11:00 (CST)
Thursday: 7:00 - 11:00 (CST)
Sunday: 7:00 - 11:00 (CST)
Monday 7:00 - 11:00 (CST)

The one thing I'm going to stress before you apply is this: Attitude is everything. Raiding is not an easy business, our raids are full of laughter and talking. This goes on up to and many times during pulls and encounters (save for serious business time). If you are the type of person that gets frustrated and wants to or does lash out or takes matters into your own hands, don't bother applying, you will not last long here.

That serious talk out of the way, what you can expect is the highest level of success, extremely high commitment from the officers and fellow raid members and a group of people who are seasoned in the raid scene. We are also all in some way mentally retarded, yet still functioning. We promise to bring you to tears many times throughout the expansion during a raid from laughter, and to outfit you with shiny purples and good company.

One thing to remember is we can't recruit based off of attitude, yet I did say it was above all else for your STAYING a guild member. Recruiting will be heavily based on class knowledge, performance, past raiding experience.

For more info contact
Deleterfx. Realid: (
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
good to see some fresh new recruitment threads on the noodle forums.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Popcorn anyone?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Trade is even more dead than the realm forums. I *almost* miss the trolls. Almost.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hey, whats that up on the horizon?

Looks it can't be!

Its a realm transfer!

Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
see you in crz then :P
Reply Quote
Did someone say they missed the trolls? :)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
the troll trolls. the most epic trolls of legend.

what ever happened to lunatick anyway?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
01/26/2013 05:16 AMPosted by Patriotic
Did someone say they missed the trolls? :)

I *thought* it...does that count?
Reply Quote
LOL I forgot about Lunatick.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)