WTB: Blood DK and rogue/kitty for weekends

90 Human Warlock
<Battlestation Sèxywagon> lvl25, is currently recruiting for it's weekend raid team. *This is not an alt run* so you don't have to worry about grinding out pointless farm content forever. 5.2 hit PTR today, so we have approximately 4 weeks to get the team ready for Throne of Thunder. We will be running MV, to get everyone acclimated with each other, then focusing on HoF and ToES to insure everyone has the appropriate ilvl when 5.2 is launched.

This team runs Sat/Sun at 7server for approximately 3 hrs each day. Please have all consumables ready, be chanted/gemmed/reforged and have a nuts and bolts understanding of the night's encounters.

This team is currently in need of a Blood DK, and a rogue or kitty dps.

If interested in applying please visit http://sexywagon.enjin.com or feel free to message Keykool, scrambles #1226, or Kyn#1204 Battletag in-game

Thanks for reading.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I remember when you couldn't turn around without bumping into DK or rogue, granted most were terrible, but at least they were around.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
01/07/2013 11:59 AMPosted by Dyrt
I remember when you couldn't turn around without bumping into DK or rogue, granted most were terrible, but at least they were around.

I would imagine any decently geared or skilled blood dk would be in a guild and on a raid lock out . I see tons of dk's but rogue are pretty rare these days on this realm anyways ..I can never find anyone to unlock my boxes >.<
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yeah man, I don't even mess with lock boxes any more... WTB Mexicn
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
01/07/2013 12:16 PMPosted by Dyrt
Yeah man, I don't even mess with lock boxes any more... WTB Mexicn

wut ...LOL
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I don't know who you are. But I do have a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. But I will look for you, I will find you, and with my other skills I will open your lockboxes. In about 3 months. When I get back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]