Krasarang PVP Video

90 Human Rogue
I play TB and WG every now and then for the free bit of honor to upgrade some gear, thats about it. No point in lingering in an area solo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
It's possible this happened. Back & forth killings happen, though this one seems to have left no impression on me whatsoever as to be worthy of remembrance.

Alzheimer's kicking in early for you, wooha :P It's ok, I'm not too far behind you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
It's possible this happened. Back & forth killings happen, though this one seems to have left no impression on me whatsoever as to be worthy of remembrance.

Alzheimer's kicking in early for you, wooha :P It's ok, I'm not too far behind you.

I'm fast approaching the big 3-0. I am an increasingly old Goblin. Any day now, my hair line is going to high-tail it to the back of my head.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Had fun killing you today Leptis. Keep running for those guards. You died to me all three times I got you 1v1, even tho once I had to have a friend agro the guards you were hiding behind and run off. We could have had so much more fun if you had not called in five more friends!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
01/18/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Noxveritas
Had fun killing you today Leptis. Keep running for those guards. You died to me all three times I got you 1v1, even tho once I had to have a friend agro the guards you were hiding behind and run off. We could have had so much more fun if you had not called in five more friends!

You never got me "1v1;" you know that. I'm all for fun in PVP, but don't try to lie. You were getting destroyed by me with and without guards, so you decided to set a little trap of your own at the graveyard. You waited until I landed, popped out with your two buddies (including a personal healer), slammed down 3 guards and hammered away. I admit, it was clever, but you nearly died even though you outnumbered us 3 players + 3 guards to just 2 of us. That's right: all that firepower and you nearly died before I did until your monk healer saved you. I was able to get away with a sliver of health and it was then and only then that you were brave enough to engage me 1 on 1 - when I had about 2 hits left. If you think this is what "1v1" means and is worth gloating over, I'm sorry to hear you have no other accomplishments worthy of bragging rights.

And what happened after that, my friend? The numbers evened up and you and your illustrious group got steamrolled. You had 1 healer so we called in our own. You had 4 in your team - so did we. And even while hanging out with your guards, you couldn't touch us as a group. 4 of you + 2 guards < 4 of us + no guards. Realizing your backup was now also outmatched, you tried hearthing out, only to be caught by me at the last second and killed 2 seconds later (does that count as a "1v1?"). Sorry, try again.

This is also not to mention your paladin friend I found alone in your graveyard, enjoying the company of 3 guards. They didn't help. I killed him at least 3 times while, at the same time, downing his 3 elite guards and taking your graveyard.

Brag all you want, my friend. You know you got roflstomped and couldn't take me out on your own. If you feel otherwise, I invite you to come back. I'll even fraps it. ;)
Edited by Leptis on 1/18/2013 5:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hrm... let me see if I can translate this into a more coherent response that more closely resembles reality.
01/18/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Leptis
You were getting destroyed by me with and without guards, so you decided to set a little trap of your own at the graveyard.

"Another hunter and I were ganking you in the mines, once waiting stealthed untill you engaged the guards and twice more jumping you as soon as you rezzed giving you no time to bandage up."
so you decided to set a little trap of your own at the graveyard.

"Then you decided to give me a taste of my own medicine! Very clever!"

you nearly died even though you outnumbered us 3 players + 3 guards to just 2 of us.

"My hunter friend and I tried hard to focus fire you down before we died, but we did not quite have the dps to manage it. DARN!"

I was able to get away with a sliver of health and it was then and only then that you were brave enough to engage me 1 on 1 - when I had about 2 hits left.

"As soon as I realized it was a loosing battle I feigned the guards onto my hunter pal, Popped my rocket boots, and bolted for my guards in the nearby tower. You chased me taking me down from eighty percent health to about twenty before I hit ya with a scatter trap and got out of range. Thankfully I made it to the safety of my guards before you could mount up and catch me! But imagine my suprise when before I could bandage one of your friends agrod the guards and ran off leaving me open to be finished off by you! DANGIT!"

And what happened after that, my friend? The numbers evened up and you and your illustrious group got steamrolled. You had 1 healer so we called in our own. You had 4 in your team - so did we. And even while hanging out with your guards, you couldn't touch us as a group.

"Well I wasn't about to let that happen! So I put out a call and got my friends to head my way! I know I like to say there were only four of us but infact we had two hunters (including myself) a healing pally, a rogue, and a shadow priest. Too bad one of your friends had to go to work leaving just you and your monk friend down in the mines. Our Rogue and Priest headed down there and died to you two twice (once with guards and once without) while I took the grave yard from a pally friend of yours with no pvp gear and little pvp experience who happened to show up late to the fight. Then the five of us all grouped up and charged you and your monk friend over powering ya and taking the point back! It was not really difficult with five on two but hey, ill just tell everyone it was four on four and that will make me feel better!"
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
01/18/2013 05:39 PMPosted by Noxveritas
"Another hunter and I were ganking you in the mines, once waiting stealthed untill you engaged the guards and twice more jumping you as soon as you rezzed giving you no time to bandage up."

You were trying to take over our stuff; I couldn't let that happen. ;)

"My hunter friend and I tried hard to focus fire you down before we died, but we did not quite have the dps to manage it. DARN!"

Haha, really? With deterrence, a pocket healer, and 3 NPCs and a player beating on us, you should have never gotten close to death. You survived by a hair.

"As soon as I realized it was a loosing battle I feigned the guards onto my hunter pal, Popped my rocket boots, and bolted for my guards in the nearby tower. You chased me taking me down from eighty percent health to about twenty before I hit ya with a scatter trap and got out of range.

Lawl, wow, faulty memory. 80% down to 20%? Really? When do the lies stop? It was clear you merely outnumbered us, but I stayed until I was near death. The fact that I actually got away from you is a testament to either my skill or your lack thereof. You couldn’t keep on me as ranged, with a pet, as I ran through countless of your darn NPCs, keeping me in combat. Only when I stopped to rest, nearly dead, did you pounce. Alliance bravery and skill indeed.

Thankfully I made it to the safety of my guards before you could mount up and catch me! But imagine my suprise when before I could bandage one of your friends agrod the guards and ran off leaving me open to be finished off by you! DANGIT!"

Surprise? Nah, it was a risk I decided to take. Pity you didn’t stick around, though. I knocked your Hunter buddy out of the air and blew his head off when I rezzed.

" I know I like to say there were only four of us but infact we had two hunters (including myself) a healing pally, a rogue, and a shadow priest.

That’s funny – I never saw a rogue and whoever it was you’re referring to wasn’t in our group. Sorry Alliance outside your group didn’t help the same as the rogue allegedly did. Regardless, we had 4 in our group, you had 4 in yours + 2 elite guards, and you got roflstomped. Hard to brag after that.

Too bad one of your friends had to go to work leaving just you and your monk friend down in the mines.

Don’t start something you can’t finish.

Our Rogue and Priest headed down there and died to you two twice (once with guards and once without)

Again, no rogue was in our group, but nice try.

while I took the grave yard from a pally friend of yours with no pvp gear and little pvp experience who happened to show up late to the fight.

Well shucks, why did you leave him alone, then? You’re not a very good guildy…

Then the five of us all grouped up and charged you and your monk friend over powering ya and taking the point back! It was not really difficult with five on two but hey, ill just tell everyone it was four on four and that will make me feel better!"

My blasting your Night Elf skull apart as you tried to hearth away is enough to make me feel better. Again, we had no rogue. You’re either lying or referring to a Horde that saw you making trouble and decided to help out.

Regardless, tell me, who did Krasarang belong to after the dust settled? Who was forced to wait for their PVP flag to go away so they could safely leave? Your only victories came when you clearly outnumbered the enemy as you hid behind a healer and even those lasted only a short while.

Come to Krasarang any time. Let’s see if you’re more successful in future endeavors. :)
Edited by Leptis on 1/18/2013 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Good job, my fellow Hunter! You assembled a group and actually put up a fight! You should commend your healer: she was the backbone of your little operation. Pity we had no healer of our own. Unfortunately, the only 1v1 I had was with Herzerd. He ended up with one of my flags in his back, but the rest of the evening was full of "Don't go in yet. I told you not to go in! Ugh, you're dead" or "lawl, the four of us owned 3 of them." Well fought, yet in the end, the map continues to be all red.

Let me find you without your healer, as I did Herzerd... >:)
Edited by Leptis on 1/18/2013 7:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Harsh man.. I mean, you should be proud of that 1v1 and stuff. Don't forget your 16% health/damage buff. On your whole team. I think we smeared some blue on your red faces tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
01/18/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Hézerd
Harsh man.. I mean, you should be proud of that 1v1 and stuff. Don't forget your 16% health/damage buff. On your whole team.

If I was down to 16% health when you died, you might have a point. As it was, I was feeling quite healthy at the end of our little skirmish.

I think we smeared some blue on your red faces tonight.

You fought well and your classes complimented each other, but the map was always "smeared" with more red than blue. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Oh, Noxy... I found you. Alone. No healer. No guards. Just you and me. How did that go for you? :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You didn't find me... I found you! I saw you alone at the GY with no guards and couldn't resist.

You won. Nicely done. Was a pleasure to challenge myself with ya. Too bad you immediately dropped guards after the first engagement. I was hoping to get a few rounds in. I am still trying to get used to this new gaming mouse and the best way to sharpen your skills is to find a good challenge. I must say I am not dissatisfied with getting you down to thirty percent. After all my pvp Ilv is still only 466... almost twenty points below yours! I am looking forward to seeing how things go once I get these new buttons down as reflex and we are on an even gear level. Ahh well. Perhaps sometime we can set up a meeting. I think Hezerd would enjoy a rematch too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
What an interesting Wintergrasp ending.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
01/21/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Çruelty
What an interesting Wintergrasp ending.

I'm guessing you're not referring to the last bit of combat I experienced, which involved me catching Herzerd on the mountain side and chasing him until he /afk'd out so he wouldn't die. :)

Your group fought well, no doubt about it. Half our team members were on their alts (hence their being in WG for honor points). And someone, not sure who, took the bait and chased you guys into the guards (I pulled my pet back). Ugh. Told them not to. Oh, well. We had a non-guildy in there. I'll just blame him. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Pvp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/19/2013 09:54 AMPosted by Noxveritas
I think Hezerd would enjoy a rematch too.

Yes plz.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 05:08 AMPosted by Lacroix
I think Hezerd would enjoy a rematch too.

Yes plz.

Me and Tinn want one first plz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/03/2013 04:26 AMPosted by Tofurolls
Me and Tinn want one first plz

You'll have to book it in like everyone else. Please contact my Admin Support for further details.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/21/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Vilerot
Pvp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]