<Super Bash Bros> Bringing PvP to Malfurion!

90 Blood Elf Priest
Greetings Malfurion players!

<Super Bash Bros> is a level 25 pvp guild and one of the newest additions to the Malfurion communitiy. Myself and the Gm (Klutchenz) have recently transferred our mains, and the guild to this server and faction from Ysondre, one of the more smaller pvp realms.

Why are we here?

We are here to bring the pvp community together on this server! We have looked on dozens of other small, pve realms, and have chose this one to further our pvp experience and let others experience what its like to run with a solid pvp group on a small, pve server!

Whats our experience?

Myself, among with some others who have or will transfer to this realm have reached 2.2k in either rbgs or arena on a toon. Our main group back in Ysondre was pushing near 2k, struggling due to the loss of our previous GM (personal reasons). Our leaders have very knowledgeable experience in leading.

Who do we accept to be in the guild?

Anyone and everyone. If youve been pvp'ing for years, or just recently started on an alt, youre welcomed to join our ranks! If youre a lowbie, youre welcomed for the guild perks. Whether you need to cap in arena, some advice on your class, or simply want to run pre-mades or rbgs, this guild is the right guild for you!

Whats our short term goal?

To dominate Malfurion in all aspects of pvp, including rbgs and arena, and share the experience to players on a small pve realm, which is normally considered harder to find a group, or guild, of decent pvp players.

Whats our long term goal?

Our goal is to strive to become a well-known force in our battlegroup. Since this battlegroup is ranked one of the worst currently, it shouldnt be that hard.

If you have any other questions, whisper me on Graciela or Daraqt, or add my battletag: NikiYsondre#1193.

FOR THE HORDE! :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Best of luck to you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
^ This guy <3 ty much!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
When do you plan on doing RBG's? While I can't join the guild, I am willing to help out.

Holy Paladin, 2.1k experienced
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We are filling up our ranks fast, and have had numerous cross realm peeps xfer over already, so Id presume that we would start no later then this week, whenever we have a majority of guildies on.

Guildies do have priority over pugs, but if you ever want to know when we form them, I normally do broadcast what we need on real Id before hopping in to trade chat. Add my battletag, NikiYsondre#1193, to find out when :)
Reply Quote
67 Tauren Warrior

Whats our experience?

Myself, among with some others who have or will transfer to this realm have reached 2.2k in either rbgs or arena on a toon. Our main group back in Ysondre was pushing near 2k, struggling due to the loss of our previous GM (personal reasons). Our leaders have very knowledgeable experience in leading.

Odd, your achievements don't show any 2200 experience.

inb4 "it was on a different account."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, you didn't bring PvP to the server. Just because we suck doesn't mean we weren't here first.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
hi i pvp and im better than you
Edited by Mellowyellow on 1/10/2013 12:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
^
I suppose 1500 brackets are to hard for them.

Let me give you some advice Go shadow get and mage and a druid then MAYBE you can hit 2200. OR you can give me 500$ and i can carry you to 2200

also

Graciela - no 2k acheve
Klutchinz - no 2k acheve
Xquizit - no 1500 acheve
Daraqt - no 2k acheve
Scattshady - OH SNAP 2k ACHEVE andddd challenger
Hallayouya - no 2k acheve
Scatty - OH SNAP 2k ACHEVE andddd challenger (thats bad how can you be 2k+ and get challenger)
Doriangråy - no 1500 acheve

I could go on but Nice group of 2200 players you got there.

syke
Edited by Facerollèr on 1/10/2013 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
67 Tauren Warrior
Nothing wrong with being an average player until you claim to be much better than you are. then you invite being trolled, ridiculed, or at the least reminded of it constantly.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
hi i pvp and im better than you
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYRC6mY5vNE
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Damn, they brought PvP to Malfurion..and then they just TOOK IT AWAY BY SERVER TRANSFERING! Those dirty sonsof!@#$%es...
Reply Quote
29 Undead Warlock
Hi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]