Armory - deleted character still shows up

90 Orc Death Knight
Hi! So, months ago... I deleted a character in ZUL'JIN (normal)

It was a death knight level 55... named "Wolfzlol" - Realm : Zul'Jin...

But it still shows up in the armory and on the website... It's quite annoying..
Is there a way that I could delete that character completely of the armory...?
Thanks.

-Same thing on my Europe account with a character named "Raphaël" Death Knight Blood Elf,
Edited by Wolfzlol on 2/5/2013 3:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
The Armory is notoriously slow to update, sometimes it's instant, sometimes it a few weeks. I wouldn't stress to much over it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Thanks, but I mean, it's there since 1 year or a LOT of months ago...
Edited by Wolfzlol on 1/6/2013 12:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm having a similar problem. I deleted a level 55 death knight named "Kydex" on the Kirin Tor realm several months ago, but it still shows up in the armory and on the website.

I noticed that if I create a new character with exactly the same name on the same realm, the armory actually shows both the old deleted character and the new character that I just created (even though the character names and realms are identical).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yep! That's it! Same thing for me!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
... Help ?
Edited by Wolfzlol on 1/12/2013 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
Has your character been deleted from the armory yet, Wolfzlol? Mine hasn't.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Nope! I think that they don't care about that.... :S :S
Edited by Wolfzlol on 2/5/2013 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
A response would be nice. I only notice because I now use the Mobile Armory App on my Smartphone.... I still show Toons that I deleted 2+ years ago. I only want to view current information. C'mon BLIZZ, at least add a way to manually delete toons from your own Armory.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I had 10 characters on different servers that I hadn't touched in years so last night I went through and deleted them all.

This morning I check the armory here and on my iPad and they are gone.

But there is a single character that I deleted years ago that is still showing on my armory list (Webpage and mobile) that doesn't show up in my server list.

I can't delete it from the armory and it isn't on the server so it just sits there in my armory list blowing raspberries at me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]