PvP

90 Human Warlock
Who on this realm PvP's a lot? Just wondering, don't see many PvPers on this server anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You are obviously blind!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
mhm
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Gtfo
Reply Quote
63 Troll Warrior
01/06/2013 02:08 PMPosted by Mezsi
Just wondering, don't see many PvPers on this server anymore

This is going to sound really really crazy, but try to follow me here. If you are looking for some awesome PvP, blizzard has these things called PvP servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a lot like your care bear server, but it allows you to world PvP in contested zones!

I know you all like to act like you're super good and elite at PvP, but tricking undergeared players to flag themselves so you can kill them isn't real PvP. You want to experience top notch PvP, I suggest you go to a real PvP server. Perhaps Tichondrius, or Kil'Jaden, maybe Sargeras.

Face people your own level with similar gear.

I left this server because of all the posers who think they're great at either PvP or PvE, but yet have never experienced what real PvE progression or real PvP is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
That's totally what his question was!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
This is going to sound really really crazy, but try to follow me here. If you are looking for some awesome PvP, blizzard has these things called PvP servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a lot like your care bear server, but it allows you to world PvP in contested zones!

I know you all like to act like you're super good and elite at PvP, but tricking undergeared players to flag themselves so you can kill them isn't real PvP. You want to experience top notch PvP, I suggest you go to a real PvP server. Perhaps Tichondrius, or Kil'Jaden, maybe Sargeras.

Face people your own level with similar gear.

I left this server because of all the posers who think they're great at either PvP or PvE, but yet have never experienced what real PvE progression or real PvP is.

*woosh*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]