Superbowl predictions

86 Human Mage
01/13/2013 01:28 PMPosted by Minimize
Still want to know who called timeout on the missed field goal attempt....just gave the falcons a chance to win the game. Had you not called timeout, Seattle would have won right there...

Well a replay shows Carroll plain as day telling the ref on the sideline "call time out". Pretty funny watching him doing the "who called time out?" act. I do agree about these time outs being called right at the snap of a field goal attempt though, I mean how many times have we seen kickers miss the first attempt only to get a second chance and make it to win the game?

But I think Seattle lost this game during the last drive on the go ahead touchdown. First and goal from the 4 yard line w/ 35 seconds on the clock. Seattle should have run a simple QB or HB dive play to keep the ball in play and the clock moving. They still had 3 times outs, let the clock run down to 15 seconds and call time out. They still have 3 chances to score, 2 time outs and plenty of time to go 4 yards and seal the game leaving at the worst 10 seconds on the clock.

However, it's nice to see Tony Gonzalez win a playoff game.
Edited by Rhyanna on 1/13/2013 1:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
AFC
Broncos beat the Ravens
Pats beat the Texans
AFC Championship
Broncos>Patriots

NFC
Seahawks beat the Falcons
Packers beat the Niners
NFC Championship
Seahawks>Packers

Superbowl

Bronco win against the Seahawks

This except Packers beat Seahawks and move on to the superbowl. Broncos still win it all though

Well I was way off this weekend, looks like I'm 1/4 unless the Texans make a surprise comeback to make me totally wrong.

Anyway, updated predictions:

Pats over Ravens
49ers over Falcons

Superbowl: Pats over 49ers.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I want to see a 49ers vs Ravens Superbowl.

HARBAUGH VS. HARBAUGH
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
AFC
Broncos beat the Ravens
Pats beat the Texans
AFC Championship
Broncos>Patriots

NFC
Packers beat the Niners
NFC Championship
Seahawks>Packers

Superbowl

Wow, I was totally off on my prediction. /facepalm

Feels like 2012 all over again (cept without them Giants. Haha!)

I want to see the Ravens and Niners, the Harbaugh bros duking it out. But who knows anything can happen. I just don't want the Pats to win Superbowl.

BTW,That Ravens and Broncos game was awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I just don't want the Pats to win Superbowl.BTW,That Ravens and Broncos game was awesome!
Seconded.

And yes it was holy crap!
Reply Quote
I hate every team left, I'm just rooting for injuries.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
AFC
Broncos beat the Ravens
Pats beat the Texans
AFC Championship
Broncos>Patriots

NFC
Packers beat the Niners
NFC Championship
Seahawks>Packers

Superbowl

I said the same thing, but we were wrong :(. I say it will be 49ers and Patriots, with the Patriots winning. However, I do not want either team in there lol I'm a Bengals fan, so I don't care either way.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I really dislike the Ravens, but I can't deny that a HarBowl would be incredibly entertaining.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
New england Patriots vs San Francisco 49ers at Superbowl.Hopefully its a rematch and pats gonna have their payback time!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
lol Falcons...I was doin so good too. Still holding out for Ravens upset
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I want to see a 49ers vs Ravens Superbowl.

HARBAUGH VS. HARBAUGH
OH MAN I'M SO GOOD!

WOOOOOOOOO RAVENS!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you ready for a Harbowl!?

Ravens & 49ers. Harbaugh v.s Harbaugh. Can't wait.

Btw. Patriots tears, So delicious..
Reply Quote
Glad to know Belichick and Brady handled losing about as well as a paper bag handles liquids....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue

This except Packers beat Seahawks and move on to the superbowl. Broncos still win it all though

Well I was way off this weekend, looks like I'm 1/4 unless the Texans make a surprise comeback to make me totally wrong.

Anyway, updated predictions:

Pats over Ravens
49ers over Falcons

Superbowl: Pats over 49ers.

1 for 2 this week that's...slightly better.

Updated Predictions:
49ers over Ravens by 10
Reply Quote
93 Undead Death Knight
Req
I'm not a real big sports fan as the guys I see doing all this type of stuff, nevertheless I just want to ask, what do you guys for taking a break during the game? Say you have to go to the bathroom or something. What do you do? I mean you'd be missing the game or you'd be missing the commercials and from what I can make out from it both of them are things people want to see.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Ahh well at least I was Half right. Ravens gonna win it
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
01/21/2013 02:19 AMPosted by Vynathlon
I'm not a real big sports fan as the guys I see doing all this type of stuff, nevertheless I just want to ask, what do you guys for taking a break during the game? Say you have to go to the bathroom or something. What do you do? I mean you'd be missing the game or you'd be missing the commercials and from what I can make out from it both of them are things people want to see.

While it's still on the game but nothing's happening, like when they're reviewing a play and just showing the replay over and over. Or during the halftime show.
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Warrior

this is my prediction.

Although I REALLY want the Ravens to go all the way, the problem is beating Broncos at home next week.
OH MAN WAS I WRONG!

GO RAVENS!

Well I was also wrong about my Broncos vs. Atlanta prediction. Oh well.

Ravens do seem to be unstoppable now, but it should be a close game.
Edited by Firo on 1/21/2013 10:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
01/21/2013 02:19 AMPosted by Vynathlon
That's a good question that I've been thinking about.

I don't think I ever go to the bathroom during a Superbowl game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/21/2013 10:58 AMPosted by Ohgodfleas
That's a good question that I've been thinking about.

I don't think I ever go to the bathroom during a Superbowl game.

Halftime show. It's usually pretty terrible. Put the cheese dip in the microwave, and then go take a pee.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]