[A] Moon Guard - Fifty Shades of Raids

***Update, things are moving along! Charter is available now at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592800258

Just started a Level One guild on Moon Guard and need some people that are looking to reroll and start fresh or looking to jump right in and help get things going!

About me, fellow Guild Master. I am from Missouri, played a lot during Vanilla and then was deployed. Fellow Army soldiers, battle buddies, will always have a home with me.

The guild focus will be on leveling at first, but with dedicated and patient guildees, there is no reason we can't leap to level 25 and start raiding together.

If you are looking to help establish a guild, see the progression from the beginning, and enjoy regular vanilla+ raiding content, send me a message. I am looking for some officers to help with recruitment, website design, etc.

Cheers!
Edited by Oriôn on 1/8/2013 5:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Wonderful! Will send you a whisper.
Reply Quote
awesome, if im offline, just send a mail with your toons name and we'll go from there!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
What time zone will you be raiding in? Also do you intend to do MOP Raiding at max level?
Reply Quote
EST, once the guild comes together, we will vote on 2 raid days per week. Every Sunday will be old content and anyone is free to join in! Once more members join and level up, we will definitely start panda raiding - Thanks for the interest :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Great! Thanks
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
2 Pandaren Monk
are there any classes/specs that you truly need??
Reply Quote
could use some healers :) but honestly we could take anyone with a good attitude and dedication -- if it sounds like something you are interested, chat with one of us in game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]