Int plate with no spirit

90 Orc Shaman
Yep.
http://www.totemspot.com/images/hastebreakpointcards/paladinholy.gif

That link doesn't really play nice.

Also I've never actually seen any maths on the Haste threshold for Eternal Flame. My gut says it's a fairly worthless thing to aim for (over more mastery), since it's a tiny amount of extra healing even if you never overwrite it (which is unavoidable sometimes).

Bleh, didn't know they disabled hotlinking. Article is here:
http://www.totemspot.com/vb/entry.php?b=41

And for HPal, yeah it's probably not a stat to seek out at this point. But in the not too distant future, you'll have enough haste from gear to make the next tick a consideration.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
01/31/2013 07:50 AMPosted by Wìnterfresh
The 25% threshold is for both. Most boss swing timers are at 2 seconds with some at 2.5, and with a little over 25% haste you'll be seeing 1.9X cast times.

Boss swing timers are almost universally 1.5 seconds now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
01/31/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Mahanik
And for HPal, yeah it's probably not a stat to seek out at this point. But in the not too distant future, you'll have enough haste from gear to make the next tick a consideration.

Agreed.

I would only consider going after an EF haste breakpoint if you can reforge fully into Mastery/Spirit and be around ~400 shy. If you're losing more than 400-500 Mastery for Haste in the name of an extra EF tick, you're losing entirely too much absorption and gaining too little, IMO.

The only reasonable plateaus are 1936 if you run without 5% spell haste in your raid (this plateau comes naturally with the buff) or 3506 for the next plateau WITH the 5% buff. I wouldn't recommend getting 3k+ Haste this tier, it's just a huge waste, but in future tiers it will be a viable option.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]