Guess whos bacccckkkk

This Rexxar circle jerk is tiring. Go get me when Rukia or Cobretti return. Until then, I'll be in my bunk.
Edited by Drachma on 1/18/2013 1:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Actually talked to Rukia on LoL a few weeks ago. He's engaged now, and said he hardly has any time for games anymore.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
01/18/2013 09:20 PMPosted by Soccersbad
Actually talked to Rukia on LoL a few weeks ago. He's engaged now, and said he hardly has any time for games anymore.

That's good. I mean, not for the gaming community as a whole, because he was balls to the wall a world class gamer; but you know. Because good life stuff.

I remember hearing from someone, (god, I can't remember who anymore, it was back in Cata), that Cob was actually in jail for assault or something like that. Which surprised me. I thought if it would be anything, it would be sexual assault, given all the wang pictures he had, which he sent to every female on his friends list.
Edited by Takei on 1/19/2013 5:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
3 Orc Rogue
[quote="77075772294"]I thought if it would be anything, it would be sexual assault, given all the wang pictures he had, which he sent to every female on his friends list.

Sadly the Pecker Gate scandal was Cob's undoing with PSSC. The chick that reported his actives to us was aptly referred to as Deep Throat. I don't think she liked that much...maybe she didn't get the reference.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
I think he was in jail for DUI on weekends or something like that, can't remember exactly though. He could have been in there all the time, I'm honestly not sure. The last I saw Cob, prepping for a Cata raid (don't know what it was, it's in twilight highlands), and his girlfriend (i think...maybe fiancee? I can't remember the details very well....i think she may have been pregnant, honestly can't remember), but yeah said he had to get off and go talk to her. If I remember right he never logged on again after that. Or briefly did one day to apologize to Dwarfnasty and then was gone.

I botched the details but yeah...something like that...

and yeah, Rukia was one of the best in the world no doubt. But he had the racial
Edited by Soccersbad on 1/19/2013 10:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
and yeah, Rukia was one of the best in the world no doubt. But he had the racial

Rukia was asian godmode. I find it almost funny whenever someone talks about how great of a player they are on trade. I'm like, n-gga plz, you're only Rexxar good. Rukia was WoW good.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
We've had quite a few world class players on Rexxar!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
01/20/2013 09:39 PMPosted by Soccersbad
We've had quite a few world class players on Rexxar!

For sure! I mean, between YARG, PSSC, Oracle, The Exiled, Farm Status, and justbloodlust (plus a lot more, I can't remember most of the Cata and beyond high progression guilds) we've had some amazing guilds full of amazing people! Just seems to be a lot less amazing people on the server since Wrath :\
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hey there JJ, glad to see another familiar face around :)

Hit me up sometime, I'm on Seiryuu or Shenanigenns most days.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
01/08/2013 07:02 AMPosted by Shâd
I dont think there is many people left on rexxar to start drama with sadly
There's always Krillix.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]