My final farewell to Khaz Modan

In May 2006, I came to Khaz Modan with some co-workers and fully played there starting the following month. The first guild in which I was a member was <No Limit Roofers>. I had fun with Tocs, Alandrek, Atomica, and Lunamist to name a few. I also had the privilege of becoming friends with Stillsong, Kamy, and a few others. The following year, I enjoyed T5 raiding with <Valeo> (f**king Irish!). In January 2008, I started a break from the game then signed up four months later. I rolled on Emerald Dream and have hardly looked back. Thank you everyone on Khaz Modan, whether I have joined with you, raided with you, leveled with you, or quested with you.

If any of you are saying "can i hz ur stuff," my brother still plays on KM and once everything is liquidated, it is all going to him.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Can i haz ur stuff?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I left Khaz too, best decision ever
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
While I've never even heard of you, or any of those people you listed (other than Atomica) I would remember you swell as the guy that gave me a bunch of gold, if said circumstances were to be established.

Farewell! We'll see ya next time!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)