First

90 Human Paladin
is it still cool to do this when the world goes down?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wbush -- never known you to question your coolness, let alone seek approval of others. Going through some insecurity?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
01/08/2013 06:21 AMPosted by Laurabelle
Going through some insecurity?

It's because his chestplate really accentuates his manboobs
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Welcome back terra!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wait *double take* TP is in LT again?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/08/2013 06:21 AMPosted by Laurabelle
Wbush -- never known you to question your coolness, let alone seek approval of others. Going through some insecurity?

01/08/2013 08:23 AMPosted by Terrapax
Going through some insecurity?

It's because his chestplate really accentuates his manboobs

:(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

As you can see from the color of Wbush's hair and his helmet he is obviously old and decrepit. He doesn't know any better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/08/2013 12:36 PMPosted by Wbush

What has the Sha of Fear sapped away all your courage?

I'm not sure a mere fashion flub can shake your confidence. Let's face it, you've already been down the road of an emo, male belf and survived to tell the tale. You're a server legend! What's more, as a messiah, you've an important purpose: to lead your newly joined guild to victory in the upcoming Throne of Thunder. We're all counting on you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/08/2013 12:56 PMPosted by Laurabelle

What has the Sha of Fear sapped away all your courage?

I'm not sure a mere fashion flub can shake your confidence. Let's face it, you've already been down the road of an emo, male belf and survived to tell the tale. You're a server legend! What's more, as a messiah, you've an important purpose: to lead your newly joined guild to victory in the upcoming Throne of Thunder. We're all counting on you.

My pve credentials are extensive. My server first kills are vast - however! I'm changing gears. I'm leaving the business of slaying dragons, and entering the business of PwNing N00Bz

As my pvp pr0wess rises, my grammEr deterioriates

TWO PC NA BIZ 2013 COMIN @ YA
Reply Quote
Its hard to get over wbush's man booby chest plate
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/08/2013 01:27 PMPosted by Wbush
As my pvp pr0wess rises, my grammEr deterioriates

I support your vision, Wbush. No matter your man boobs, ill grammar, or otherwise degeneration.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
01/08/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Cuzinhairy
Welcome back terra!!

Yeeeeeeeah! Feels great to rock the beard again.

01/08/2013 12:24 PMPosted by Laurabelle
Wait *double take* TP is in LT again?

Laurabelle, my child, I never left you. It was during those darkest times that I carried you.

Alas, it seems that with my return to Alliance, I have regressed to level 85. That's something I shall have to remedy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]