[H] Internet Champions - 3/13M- LF Heals/Dps

92 Blood Elf Paladin
Internet Champions is a longtime 20 man casual/hardcore raiding guild who has a core of members who have been raiding together since Classic. We're a friendly, laid back guild who enjoys the raiding aspect of WOW, but don't wish for it to be a second job.

If you're looking for an older, mature guild with friendly people and zero drama who also come prepared to raid, then look us up on our website and feel free to pm any of our officers on our Real Id's below for more information.

Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 9:30pm - 12:30am est

We are open to any class if you're an experienced, mature player. But, for individual "needs" we're looking for the classes below.

Classes/Roles we're looking for

Healer (Non-Priest)
Ranged DPS

We're looking for a throughput healer ideally and we're flexible on the class (Druid, Mistweaver or Shaman) and would even look at another Holy Paladin.

What our Guild can offer:

* Light Raid Hours
Raiding a lighter schedule (9 hours), but take it seriously when we do raid.
* Relaxed Environment
Our guild is mostly older (mid 20's and up) and the raiding environment is friendly and relaxed.
* No Asshats
We interview every person we recruit and refuse to take any douchebags, creepers or elitist pricks. This may hurt us in hard times when we really need to recruit people, but we take pride in the fact that are members are genuinely nice and helpful people that simply want to enjoy end-game content.

For more information or how to apply.
Apply at our website (www.internetchampions.org)

Or contact with any questions

Gig#1661
Edited by Giglol on 9/20/2015 3:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Are you willing to train new recruits ? As I play with my GF she has never raided, me on the other hand have raided before.
Edited by Lernwaz on 1/13/2013 10:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I would love the opportunity to contact you gig, will you be available tomorrow?
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep, should be on most of Sunday.

Can contact the other 2 battletags in the post also, if I'm not on.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, recruiting deeps
Reply Quote
bump :D
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
bump, looking for some dps
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Are the specs in the OP still what you are looking for, if so let me know which you are in need of more and I will set mind to purpose.
Reply Quote
They are still accurate.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
How many people are you guys rocking on your 25 man roster right now?
Reply Quote
yo
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Mage
02/06/2013 10:16 PMPosted by Merlini
yo

Hi
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I would be interested. Have a disc priest as well who is more geared then my rogue and I attonement heal pulling some nice dps/heals.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
We have a core of around 22.

Just kinda looking for people in the same boat as us (new to MOP or undergeared) and are willing to progress to heroics. Which I think everyone understands is probably pretty rare atm, but still trying :)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
!@#$, you guys are back! :D
I'm Nemecic, you're favorite enhancement shaman!
I'm glad you guys are back to WoW, and I wish you good luck in Mist!
Edited by Nem on 2/8/2013 5:24 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]