Skullcrusher Community?

I have been playing on this server for about a year now off and on, and I hear veteran players talk about things like, "the people here" the "famous" guilds and there "well known" leaders and players.
and yet, the only people I have heard of are the ones I have reached out to, or who spam trade everyday.
Its like going to the mall and the only people I know are "crazy homeless guy who is always there" and my friends, I don't even remember the store workers, even though I go there all the time. everyone else is a blur, a mob of lifeless individuals.
compared to a high school, you go there all the time, and you know almost all the teachers, even if you haven't had them, and recognize all the kids, even if you don't know them.

I don't understand why WoW isn't more like high school, why I don't recognize more people, why I feel a lack of community.
what do you have to do to be in the loop?
or... is the loop gone for good? the spirit of "MMO" lost, doomed to be become another lonely pass time...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
-.-
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
cool kids club only sorry
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
idk wpvping gives you alot of attention, whether it be good or bad
Edited by Solu on 1/9/2013 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
sartor why wont you say hi nemore

ily pls respond
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
sartor why wont you say hi nemore

ily pls respond

....................................hi
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/09/2013 05:58 PMPosted by Sartor
....................................hi

hi! ^.^
Reply Quote
oh my bad, I forgot people on wow forums don't like to read.
let me reword that.
ahem

do people on skullcrusher know each other?
Edited by Skooküm on 1/9/2013 7:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
ya solo killed me about 25 mins ago i waved at him =D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
there are a lot of people on Skullcrusher that know eachother, but we, you know.... talk in game to eachother... not on public forums.... I thought that was implied.....

As to "famous", there are some well known players, but anyone truely "server famous" have long since quit the game or moved to another server.
Edited by Varibash on 1/9/2013 8:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
no, that's not a community, it's a group of closet nerds who pretend they work out.
Reply Quote
do you talk to people outside your guild and group of friends though?
and would you remember them if you did?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This thread is going places.
Reply Quote
Thats a very cool story Kayla, but unfortunately I don't have a facebook. aww :(

why doesn't anyone want to talk about this?
Reply Quote
That isn't sarcasm, I truly regret not putting information and pictures of myself on the internet.
that aside, I have other questions that could use some thoughtful answers, what percent of people do you guys think actually enjoy and participate in the guilds that they join, for me, its happened once, out of say 50 guilds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]