2nd Wind Nerf Reverted? Really?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/12/2013 04:11 AMPosted by Thermadin
sooooooo what youre saying is, yes, 1550 is pretty badass status. got it

sooooo what you're saying is, yes, 16480 achievement points is pretty badass status. got it.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
01/12/2013 12:01 PMPosted by Harthvader
sooooooo what youre saying is, yes, 1550 is pretty badass status. got it

sooooo what you're saying is, yes, 16480 achievement points is pretty badass status. got it.

He's also been 2k.

But I guess you wouldn't know about that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Second wind isn't a problem with battle fatigue and mortal wounds. The issue is defensive stance, which is getting nerfed.

Second wind on the PTR (when it was nerfed) would heal for around 1k-2k Hp/s, at 35%, making it worthless. I can already DPS through it on live as a holy paladin, so i don't understand all of the complaints.

They need to just fix other hybrids, it's not the warrior classes fault ret paladins have issues. that logic is so far beyond flawed it is ridiculous, and it's not surprising sub 1700 players are the ones complaining about it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/10/2013 10:17 PMPosted by Thermadin
insightttttttttt

That seal is amazing and when I spend 3hp or get a DP proc and spam Divine Storm (used with Glyph of Divine Storm) Along with Sacred Shield attached to my mouse scroll down. I am able to pvp in pve gear and have so much fun.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Shaman
He's also been 2k.

But I guess you wouldn't know about that.

if only I didn't quit would have had 2700 achiev :3
rerolling for pve paid off, pvp is so bad last few seasons and only getting worse lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]