[A]<Relic> Recruitment

91 Gnome Warlock
<Relic> is looking to expand our roster to finish this tier in preparation for patch 5.2. We are looking for talented individuals to join either of our 10 man teams.

A bit about who we are: We are a 10 man raiding guild (previously 25). We progressed through BT and into SWP in BC and cleared all ICC HM (minus HLK) in WotLK. We progressed in Heroic Tier 11, and were 6/7H in Firelands and 8/8H in Dragon Soul, with drakes in each. We are a family of like minded people that can spend an afternoon joking in vent and guild chat. We are players that enjoy all aspects of the game; whether it be PvE or PvP. We have a very active membership of both raid members and casual players. There can be a raid or some other activity found on pretty much every day of the week most often, and usually there are people looking to do something no matter what time of the day.

If you can read the below and say yes, then we may be the place for you.
-- I am 21 or older (our average guild age is about 28 so no immature youngsters need apply)
-- I can take a joke and am not easily offended (our guild chat/vent is rated R so if you can't handle it, don't bother applying)
-- I can hold my own with my damage but am not going to spend all night linking meters
-- I take pride in my character and ensure that he/she is geared to the best possible to maximize my raid role (ie: gemmed/enchanted/spec/glyphs/etc)
-- I take time outside of raids to read up on strategies or class mechanics to ensure that I am not that person that requires the raid leader to explain everything for the 50th time

Relic currently has two 10 man teams. In addition to the roles listed we are always willing to evaluate exceptional applicants.

Our heavy progression team runs Tues - Thursday, 7:30 - 10:30 server. This team is looking for the following:
Ranged DPS - Hunter or Warlock
Melee DPS - Any
Hybrid DPS/Healer - Shaman

Our casual progression team runs Tuesday and Thursday, 7:00 - 10:00 server. This team runs fewer days and is intended for the progression oriented raider who doesn't have time for the heavy progression schedule. For this team we are looking for the following:
Ranged DPS - Mage
Hybrid DPS/Healer - Shaman

If you feel that we may be the right fit for you, or are looking for more information, please visit our website at:

www.relicraids.com

If you have any other questions, you can reach any of the officers listed below on their toons:

Meltheous (alts: Xessa, Raelan, Snooki) - GM
Grey*****/Sephie/Verucaa - Officer
Quil/Catriana/Ixal/Audacity/Rass - Raid Leaders
Edited by Meltheous on 1/10/2013 4:58 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]